Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 29
Like Tree25Likes

Thread: Confused about Nic mix

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    29

    Confused about Nic mix

    So, I'm going to order the starter kit here: VK Basics Starter Kit

    I was considering getting some Nic from RTS but I'm quite confusing about what to get in this area, even after reading the threads. The numbers don't really make sense to me. Why is it ##ml of ##mg? I don't get that part and so I don't really understand what mix I should be getting.

    Sorry heh

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Geelong Vic
    Posts
    364
    Others with far better knowledge will chime in but all you need to do is get your supply from rts, a lot of people get the 100mg option as it will go further (higher concentration)... And use one of the calculators to determine how much to add to your doubler liquid, in order to get your desired final strength. Google filberts vaping calculator. You will also need plain vg and or pg. This only applies if you're using Aussie made doublers or triplers.

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    29
    Quote Originally Posted by tjs-81 View Post
    Others with far better knowledge will chime in but all you need to do is get your supply from rts, a lot of people get the 100mg option as it will go further (higher concentration)... And use one of the calculators to determine how much to add to your doubler liquid, in order to get your desired final strength. Google filberts vaping calculator. You will also need plain vg and or pg. This only applies if you're using Aussie made doublers or triplers.
    Cheers for the reply mate. Are the doubler/tripler the e-liquids? Or is that the PG/VG?

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Romsey,Vic.
    Posts
    481
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinfo View Post
    Cheers for the reply mate. Are the doubler/tripler the e-liquids? Or is that the PG/VG?
    Whatever you do AVOID RTS unless you want to run the risk of buying nic that tastes like Unvapeable crud,I for one cannot believe anyone would still recomend rts.Try nicvape,My freedomsmokes or vaping zone all three have great nic, Best to get nic in 100% PG.
    fabricator4 likes this.
    In constant chain vaping....Because vaping nicotine makes your mind more active.....

  5. #5
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    29
    I looked at nicvape. I just noticed a lot of people on here recommended rts.

    I'm still quite confused as to what the numbers represent.

    For example;
    125 ml of 100 mg/ml

    125ml is what? 100 mg/ml is what? Is one the actual size of the bottle, the other the nic concentrate?

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Geelong Vic
    Posts
    364
    Yes they're your flavours (0 nic). You will also need plain unflavored pg and vg to achieve the final mix. If you buy a 15ml juice from vape king and specify "doubler" you will need to add another 15mls of nic/pg/vg to get a total of 30mls.

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Geelong Vic
    Posts
    364
    Mls are just the bottle size mate. Mgs is the strength.

  8. #8
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    29
    I really do apologise if I'm being a bit thick here.

    Edit:
    Quote Originally Posted by tjs-81 View Post
    Mls are just the bottle size mate. Mgs is the strength.
    Ah, got in before me. Okay, cool. Thank you.

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Geelong Vic
    Posts
    364
    The only dumb question is the one you don't ask! Good job on giving gaping a whirl, once you work things out its far less confusing. Believe me I know.

  10. #10
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    29
    Quote Originally Posted by tjs-81 View Post
    Good job on giving gaping a whirl.
    I might keep gaping on the bucket list.

    Thank you again
    dash213 likes this.

 

 
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.4
Copyright © 2019 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
All times are GMT +11. The time now is 08:51 PM.