Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: Best Vape to buy for beginner?

Best Vape to buy for beginner?

Hey guys,

I've just gotten a few disposable vapes, like the really cheap $10 ones. I was wondering if anyone could help me out and recommend a site or specific kit that would be suitable for me? I would like a re-usable one, decent battery life, and good flavour, and something that can get a lot of smoke in a drag (because the ones I experienced with the disposable ones, the hit was really weak!) not sure if this has anything to do with the vape or whatever (I really have no idea how vapes work! but I enjoy using them haha).

So basically,

- Rechargable
    - Decent battery life
    - Good smoke per drag - not sure what determines this? But any help would be great.
    - Price: below $100 would be ideal!

Sorry if I sound like a complete and utter noob, it's because I am!

Thanks in advance guys!
    spud likes this.

G'day mate. Welcome, probably a good idea to start right here Noes List !

No questions are stupid here, remember, we were all noobs once (I still am)!

Cheers
    Darren
    Noe and spud like this.

Remember when the only trolls you had to deal with were under a bridge, and trying to eat your goats?

AVF Regular
    Seriously you should stop beating around the bush and get into the good shit from the beginning.
    You will end up there in the end anyway. May as well skip the ego shit and clearomizers. Watch a few youtubes on rebuilding coils Learn how. You wont regret it.
    Its not hard if you have half a brain.

VM Nemesis Mod | Electronic Cigarettes - VapingMadElectronic Cigarettes – VapingMad
    EFEST and SANYO Batteries | Electronic Cigarettes - VapingMadElectronic Cigarettes – VapingMad get 4 18350
    VM MadMod Charger | Electronic Cigarettes - VapingMadElectronic Cigarettes – VapingMad
    VM RSST Rebuildable Atomizer - Electronic Cigarettes - VapingMadElectronic Cigarettes – VapingMad
    Titanium Drip Tips | Electronic Cigarettes - VapingMadElectronic Cigarettes – VapingMad
    Resistance Wire | Electronic Cigarettes - VapingMadElectronic Cigarettes – VapingMad get 28 guage 4meters
    Stainless Steel Mesh | Electronic Cigarettes - VapingMadElectronic Cigarettes – VapingMad get 200 mesh

And juice of your choice that you will have to get Overseas

$149.95 before shipping. Bit over budget but you will get a good vape.

Maybe get someone to help you show you how to set it up.
    There are much easier options that will give you a decent vape like noes list. But you will end up here in the end so i thought id just save you the heartach.
    Last edited by arth_d; 07-11-13 at 01:08 AM.

Noes list is a goodplace to start.. but if you are a heavier smoker go for a vamo some batteries and a charger instead of the smaller starter batteries, something like a vamo is stronger and will give you more control over the flavor, you will still need to buy carts or clearomisers and some premixed juice. I cant fault Noes list otherwise. Juice and the price you pay per.. you will find depends almost completly on your tates and how much you end up vaping and where you buy it. be aware some brands/ flavours taste like ass so you are best offtrying a few different ones
    spud likes this.

AVF Regular
    If you're stuborn like me blast $1000 then look at Noes list if you have a brain buy what Noe says MOSTLY THE BUCKETLOAD OF JUICES to figure out what you like.

I am now looking at vaping like wine. If its good it will shine no matter if it's in a Reidel or a Vegemite glass. The other thing about wine and by association juice is that one mans gold is another mans poison.
    spud likes this.

AVF Regular
    Noes list...
    Last edited by Gresh11; 07-11-13 at 04:05 AM.
    spud likes this.
    LIVE AND LET VAPE
    POWER TO THE P.V.
    OFF THE SMOKES FOREVER

N Sydney, Aus, Earth, Milky Way, Virgo Supercluster
    I started with noel's list just the other day. Not much to think about, just buy it. Don't buy 2xkit if you are going to read more and buy something else soon.
    If you spend two or three days reading, you'll come up with something like bibigon pedo bear's list... I mean arth_d's list. You will actually understand what it is and how it works
    spud likes this.

AVF Regular
    As for me, I started off ci-alike one (v2) --> eGO + Clearomiser --> SVD/vv & vw + Claeromiser & Cartotank --> Mechanical + Rebuildable. I spend quite a bit on this progressive learning curve. Sometimes it is hard to jump from cig-alike to vv/vw or Mech as mindset just wasn't ready.

I think if you just move on to eGO + Protank or Vivinova is fine for now. Some people stay on simple set up for a good length of time. Just remember as long as you are satisfied with your set up and keep you out of real cig then it is a good set up. As long as it is working for "you".

For a good drag of vapor + strong throat hit, aim for higher vg juice with higher nic level. If you were B&H smooth ex-smoker (just an example) then 50vg/50pg blend or 70vg/30pg blend on 12 mg nic should give you good hit with sufficient vapor production on eGO+Protank.

When you are ready for APV (such as SVD, VTR, Provari, Mech, Hybrid etc) and I should assume you have found your favorite juice (ADV juice) at this stage, you should have some good knowledge of how vaping works for you and you will know which area (hardware ot juice) you want to invest more into.

I am not saying it is bad idea to move into APV now but in my case I rejected the idea of carrying an APV with me out and about when I was just on v2 before. Now I carry mech and cartotank to work but I also like to carry eGO+Protank when I walking with the dogs.
    Last edited by porkchop; 09-11-13 at 08:40 PM.
    spud likes this.
    Quit on 10.06.2013
    Ave Smoked: 15-20/Day for 22 years
    Spent on Smoke: $600/month when 1 pack = $18

I went down the ego/stardust combo road I wish I just started on what I have now at stage 2 which is the itaste vv/vw and a couple of evods, waste so much money on all the other crap when you realise it's not overly crash hot. The itaste is only $35 locally or you can pick it up from fast tech or maybe health cabin not sure with a few clearo's thrown in and an ac adaptor.

IMO most new vapers aren't ready for mixing for atleast a few months so pre mixes are the way to go

AVF Regular
    Hey kc76 I was only just considering going the same as your stage 2, are you happy with the set up ? I was thinking of going with the vision spinner 1300 mah ( is that a bigger battery than the itaste vv/vw? ) and the evods look pretty good as well and the replacement coils are a good price too VK has the spinner in stock for $30 and the itaste vv/vw 3 for $35 which do you reckon is the best

On topic I agree with you re the mixing, I have just started to mix after a couple of months but my mate is not interested so just bought 2xego batteries and some clearo's and pre mix flavours so really a list should be done for beginners just to get vaping. Maybe the a list2 for beginners who may want to take the next step to mixing and a better vape set up.
    Last edited by Wayno; 08-11-13 at 05:13 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast