Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree26Likes

Thread: New guy in town

New guy in town

H i this is Mick from Melbourne,

I've quit smoking the past 2 years and never felt better, i surf almost daily and feel as fit as a teenager considering i was a heavy smoker for 20 years.

I use a intellicig ecig which i bought when visiting the UK, it's o.k but i think its time to swap over to the larger ecigs with more bartery life.

I've become boring in my old age and only smoked menthol liquid since i quit but now its time to fully rehabilitate and test something new.

Thanks

welcome Mick, have a look around and dont be shy asking questions
    Living is easy with eyes closed, misunderstanding all you see.....im off to the PUB

AVF Regular
    Welcome Mick you will find a lot of information on here that will get you up and running in the direction you want to go.

Welcome Mick .... lots of us newbies here ... happy vaping!

Welcome mate, you won't believe the difference when you change over from a cig-a-like.

Cheers
    Darren

Remember when the only trolls you had to deal with were under a bridge, and trying to eat your goats?

AVF Regular
    So you've been using the cigalikes for two years?! Well done. What are they like? I'm really curious because I tried an NJOY recently and was pretty impressed with how well they work. I'm a cigalike noob, so I'm curious about what they are like, it was quite nice to feel like I was holding a cigarette, small yet surprisingly affective. I think they must have improved quite a bit in the last couple of years.

What nic strength are you using? Do you refill the cartridges?
    spud likes this.

AVF Regular
    Hey welcome to AVF

There's heaps of Melbournites here - we meet up sometimes for vapes.....keep your eye out for a meet happening soon.

And as everyone said, dont be afraid to ask questions, the more you ask the faster you learn........and theres no such thing as a dumb question, you can guarantee I would have asked it first.
    necro likes this.

Super Moderator
    Hi Mick , I suggest you don't use your UK service provider if you are in Melbourne
    also in your other thread Now deleted BTW , I would appreciate it if you didn't hide links in white typeface to web-shops
    Both are naughty behaviours , and as such makes me doubt your intentions here , if you are intending to spam , then spam , and face the consequences
    Just in case you "accidentally " used your UK internet account , while in Melbourne and "Accidentally" changed the typeface to white around your link , then WELCOME to AVF

On checking the link , which at first glance appears to be a shop , its a kinda bloggy parkingspace .. thats the ONLY thing that saved you
    While I do believe in "accidents" hmmmmm........ mods shall be watching
    Last edited by Fatman; 09-11-13 at 01:03 PM.
    Noe, gtadmin, brookesy and 2 others like this.
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Vaping since 2007 totally smoke free since 2011

AVF Rules , Read and understand them

You'd have though mickjagger would know that "You Can't Always Get What You Want"...

Noe, RIDING OLD SKOOL and Fatman like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Fatman View Post
    Hi Mick , I suggest you don't use your UK service provider if you are in Melbourne
    also in your other thread Now deleted BTW , I would appreciate it if you didn't hide links in white typeface to web-shops
    Both are naughty behaviours , and as such makes me doubt your intentions here , if you are intending to spam , then spam , and face the consequences
    Just in case you "accidentally " used your UK internet account , while in Melbourne and "Accidentally" changed the typeface to white around your link , then WELCOME to AVF

On checking the link , which at first glance appears to be a shop , its a kinda bloggy parkingspace .. thats the ONLY thing that saved you
    While I do believe in "accidents" hmmmmm........ mods shall be watching
    Detective Fatman

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast