Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: total newbie

total newbie

Hi guys, mick from darwin here, i no absolutely nothing about e cigs but am keen to start, i,m a heavy rollie smoker so will need some nicotene, would anyone be able to help with a suitable website so i could get a starters kit with nicotene

thankyou and cheers
    margyb and spud like this.

AVF Regular
    Hi Mick welcome to AVP, I would suggest you look at health cabin there you will be able to get ego batteries, the clearomizers and premixed juice. These are simple to use and you will be able to work out if vaping is for you or not. I was a rollie smoker too and I went with 18mg nic to start so that would be a good place to start for you too.

There will be others along shortly to help you even more, good luck with it all, just take your time and have a think of what you really need to start and go with that.
    spud likes this.

AVF Regular
    Welcome

And good for you, looking for an alternative - but be warned, you might be hooked into a hobby while you're at it LOL (optional).
    Have a look through the different threads in the New Vapers forum right here, and post in the 'Introduce Yourself' thread as well. Heaps of help from those who have all this down pat.
    Give yourself some time to digest it all and ask questions, though. It's all a bit daunting at first, but once you get the hang of it, you'll have a better idea of what to expect and what's possible

Here's where to get started with some kit, which will keep you going until you learn more and find out more info that might suit you, based on what you'll already have.
    Noes List !
    spud likes this.
    Sixth Vape Year and Four Years Sans Durry.

AVF Regular
    Plus you can have a look here Noes List ! once you have vaped for a while you can decide on the nic and extras. My mate vapes and is quite happy vaping premixed juice and not at all interested in mixing his own juice.
    avtek likes this.

AVF Regular
    Hi Mick and welcome

It helps if we know how long you have smoked for and how many per day ( helps figure out what nicotine strength you will need )

You are going to have to do a bit of research but our beloved Noe has made that easy
    Have a read of Noes list and come back with any questions

Noes List !

Noe's Newbie guide to nicotine juice consumption & strength.
    spud likes this.

AVF Regular
    LOL aren't we glad we have Noe's lists stickied now

( within 1 minute 3 of us posted Noes Stickied list )
    Last edited by margyb; 10-11-13 at 06:20 PM.
    spud and Altered1 like this.

AVF Regular
    Hey mick, welcome!

What part of Darwin are you from? I might know someone in your area that could give you a bit of a hands on demo.....i lived and worked there for a while

Hi Mick, another newbie here...
    I started with buying some Halo products from the states and have been very happy with them so far. I just tried their Freedom Juice, tastes A LOT like a very fresh rollie and you can buy it with variable nicotine levels.
    Might be worth a try...

Hey Mick I'm pretty new to the game as well. I go here Electronic Cigarettes Australia & NZ Pty Ltd - Aussie BlueŽ Nicotine E-Liquids for Ecigs - The Best E cig E-Liquid to order some of my nicotine liquid. I particularly like the B&H liquid and the flavor of the Bankers Rollies is fantastic, the only thing I will say is that they need to work on the Bankers as it clogs the clearomizer pretty quick. I've also ordered some H1N1 tobacco liquid from Hand-crafted eJuice / eLiquid - Unrivaled flavor - Made in the USA can't wait for it to arrive and steep it. There are quite a few places on the net to grab juice, and it's only a matter of time until you find the right one. This is the hardest hurdle if you ask me. This forum is a wealth of information and everyone is pretty friendly. So welcome, and all the best in your quest

Becareful buying ones that look like cigarettes.. they are more expensive then buying and ego twist or whatever else is on noes list... the ones that. Cigalike as they are known (cause they look like the real thing) are mostly discouraged because the battery is usually underpowered and dont last long and juices cost more then alot of places and many people wontr get the 'hit' that they need. In short most are a bit of a rip off. Noes list is a good one or if you think you need stronger then buy a vamo battery kit instead.. with whatever else is on noes list ...

Quote Originally Posted by aniangel View Post
    Hi Mick, another newbie here...
    I started with buying some Halo products from the states and have been very happy with them so far. I just tried their Freedom Juice, tastes A LOT like a very fresh rollie and you can buy it with variable nicotine levels.
    Might be worth a try...

Fatman, fifthflo and Rossco like this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast