Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By aniangel

Thread: Halo G6 minitank help please!

Halo G6 minitank help please!

So after I had a shipment go missing from Halo, I ordered some new product on rush but decided to try a minitank and juice to go with the G6 battery while I wait to go OS in a couple of weeks and get my Kanger EVOD - the cartos are beginning to be frustrating.... in goes the juice, not overfilled, not in the central hole etc. I am happily vaping away over the day and when the tank starts to get low (about 0.3ml out of a 0.9ml capacity), I end up getting a really burnt taste that persists.

From what I have seen online, I know I must have done something wrong. So my question is what do I do now? Do I clean it and hope that fixes it? did I overheat something while vaping? am I supposed to keep these things filled at all times? should I have been swirling the juice more on the wicks? HELP!

Sorry for such newbie questions, I am just gutted, I much preferred the tank over the cartos...

Thanks in advance
    Ani

AVF Regular
    The minitank is a top coil device, and the pictures I've seen, it seems to have short wicks as well. You *have* to "tilt and twirl" to keep the wicks wet. Put it on it's side and spin it slowly so the liquid saturates the wicks. The lower the liquid gets, the more you will have to do this. If they have long wicks for the minitank it might be a better option for you.

All top coil clearos have this problem. Bottom coil clearos do not, but as far as I know they don't make a BCC for the G6 as of yet.
    Chris: Tobacco free since 17:00 15th March 2013.

Thanks for the help...cleaned it and just trying it again now, seems ok....newbie mistake! LOL

Can't wait to get my bigger gear, and I will probably just want to go bigger again

Cheers
    fabricator4 likes this.