• 7 Post By Shinfo
  • 5 Post By fifthflo
  • 2 Post By spud
  • 1 Post By fifthflo
  • 1 Post By Crisscross
  • 1 Post By takedown

Thread: Already 'inspiring' others to have a crack at e-cigs

Talking Already 'inspiring' others to have a crack at e-cigs

I received my Basics kit from VapeKing on Monday, and the mate I spend a lot of my time smoking analogs with had a draw on it... coughed a bit, but otherwise seemed to not mind it. He came up to me tonight and said he's going to buy the same kit on Friday (if he gets the $$).

Sounds like a pretty good win to me, he's a 2 PAD smoker with pretty crappy health but open to new things. Swoit!
    Fatman, oogy, tally-ho and 4 others like this.

AVF Regular
    Cool man, once people actually see it and can try it, they usually buy. Its contagious. Youve got someone to go halves on lots of flavours with now if you like the same things

I actually carry medi-swabs around with me so that if im waiting at the doctor or in the airport or something and someone asks me what it is, i can quickly clean the mouthpiece and give them a try on the spot - if theyre a smoker. And most people that ask are smokers or ex smokers.

ETA: you could get your mate to enter the PIF competition on here that Rhojin is running.....

Pay It Forward Newbie Comp
    BlackDog, spud, Rhojin and 2 others like this.

Super Moderator
    Hi Shinfo

x2 what fifthflo said

Quote Originally Posted by fifthflo View Post
    Cool man, once people actually see it and can try it, they usually buy. Its contagious. Youve got someone to go halves on lots of flavours with now if you like the same things

I actually carry medi-swabs around with me so that if im waiting at the doctor or in the airport or something and someone asks me what it is, i can quickly clean the mouthpiece and give them a try on the spot - if theyre a smoker. And most people that ask are smokers or ex smokers.

ETA: you could get your mate to enter the PIF competition on here that Rhojin is running.....

Great idea with the medi-swabs FF, saves carrying around spare drip tips, or wiping the tip on my shirt.
    BlackDog and Shinfo like this.
    All opinions expressed by me, are my own, I do not represent, or speak for, anyone but myself.

STOPPED SMOKING 11/08/13 STARTED VAPING 11/08/13

AVF Regular
    Might do that myself, i usually carry a couple spare drip tips but I'm such a klutz I end up losing them

I'm not fat, I just ate somebody who was.

AVF Regular
    Mediswabs are perfect for everything, everywhere its like safe bleach but even better! I go nuts if I dont have mediswabs on me, i might as well have no nic and no clothes as well as far as im concerned, no mediswabs is a dire sitch!!!
    Rhojin likes this.

AVF Regular
    Shinfo ad yourself to the new vaper giveaway

Fatman likes this.
    Colouring My World with Elegance
    Started Vaping 13th October, 2011

Would they mind if I made the post for my mate? He doesn't have net access.

My secondary vape spent the evening being passed around within a group of mates (gave it a good clean when I got home). I've convinced one other friend to give it a try, and the others seem like they might give it a go with a bit more information. Loving the vape-love!

Edit: Also keen on some MBV bulk buys with them!
    Last edited by Shinfo; 14-11-13 at 12:17 AM.

now vaping has become my new addiction an helped me i wanted to pass it on to someone else. so i got 3 ppl from my SO's work they are now vaping happily an left the coffin nailz an also my old man but for him its just taken his habbit to a new level not only is he vaping with nic but is also still chain smoking rollies.. just shows some ppl can go with it an some dont...

but heres to better health an a nice new addiction lol
    tally-ho likes this.