Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree53Likes

Thread: Newbie Frustration and more help needed, sorry....

Unhappy Newbie Frustration and more help needed, sorry....

so when i started this whole thing, i thought i was playing it safe by starting with a cigalike type. quickly realised i was wrong in my thinking but waiting until i am in the states in 2 weeks time to do my upgrades...

after spending 6 weeks thinking i was struggling too much with the swap to vaping, even tho i love it, i found out i was completely underestimating my nic addiction and needed more nic, vape, batts - the lot. Amongst all this i have had a Halo shipment go missing. I then pay a fricken fortune for replacement liquid, cartos and a minitank which i quickly stuffed up the usage of (now fixed, thanks again for your help) AND NOW MY BATTERIES HAVE JUST DIED. BOTH OF THEM.

I can't figure out if the Halo G6 batteries are 510s or not. I can't figure out if all the prefilled cartos I have from Halo will fit a basic 510 batt or not. I have very little liquid left and a stack of pre-filled cartos just sitting here....Halo isn't open to ask them....

Can anyone help? can the pre-filled G6 Halo cartos fit on another battery? Where could I buy it? I just need SOMETHING to fit my pre-filled cartos to keep me going until I get my new gear in a couple of weeks.....

here I was thinking the smaller gear was going to be easier in the beginning

AVF Regular
    Scrap the lot, don't wait till you get to the US (why?) and buy an ego starter kit from a local vendor. You'll have it in a couple of days, or maybe you can pick it up if there's a vendor near you...and order more premixed juice in 18mg now!...or at least you can buy that from a brick and mortar store while you are in the US.

I would Jen, but I literally just dropped a stack of money on ordering all my hardware upgrades and juice today and I am tapped! Everything is being sent to a friend in the States so it would be there when I arrived and to save shipping costs. Plus I have all these pre-filled cartos here to be used and only about 7ml of nic juice.... am trying to source a local supplier of a batt that will fit the cartos essentially....

Super Moderator
    Just looking at those batts , they appear to me to be KR 808d's
    Del @ juicewhore has them
    KR808 Mega Battery - JuiceWhore I would suggest grabbing another charger , the G6 ones have a bad rep .
    KR808 USB Charger - JuiceWhore

No guarantees , but I am 99% sure they will work for you
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Vaping since 2007 totally smoke free since 2011

AVF Rules , Read and understand them

From a quick search looks like the Halo G6 uses a KR808 threading (808) that also works on 901 threads (didn't know these were options until right now)

Looks like you can get 808 to 510 adapters, plug in a search for "808 to 510 adapter australia" and there's a couple hits
    Last edited by Apoc; 13-11-13 at 10:34 PM. Reason: Beaten to it

Super Moderator
    As does forum member Ozzie
    The E-Cig Shop - 280 mAh Batteries for KR808D-1

Too slow Apoc .. and I didnt have to google to see they were KR's lol

( old as dirt )
    Apoc likes this.
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Vaping since 2007 totally smoke free since 2011

AVF Rules , Read and understand them

AVF Regular
    I didn't have a very good experience with Halo, so I'm biased against them.

Apparently their G6 batteries are not compatible with 510 threaded stuff...but you may get some joy using an 808 to 510 adaptor.

Vapebar do a range of these kinds of adaptors, I'd give them a call or send an email....or maybe try that with a vendor closer to you. Where are you located?

Accessories - Battery & Atomiser Adapters - Vapebar

Bless you all

I am in Brissy Jen...

Quote Originally Posted by aniangel View Post
    I would Jen, but I literally just dropped a stack of money on ordering all my hardware upgrades and juice today and I am tapped! Everything is being sent to a friend in the States so it would be there when I arrived and to save shipping costs. Plus I have all these pre-filled cartos here to be used and only about 7ml of nic juice.... am trying to source a local supplier of a batt that will fit the cartos essentially....
    OT, but any reason you're shipping it, last week I flew OS and didn't have any issues going through security (had zmax, couple ego's, 4 batteries, 4 clearo's and 90ml of juice in my carry on).

I rang the local international airport security and quizzed them beforehand and was told "nope you're all good to take your gear in carry on, our supervisor uses an e-cig, if you have any issues tell them to ring us directly on xxx-xxxx)
    Last edited by Apoc; 13-11-13 at 10:40 PM. Reason: spelling
    margyb likes this.

AVF Regular
    Put a mercy call out to Brisbane vapers to lend you enough gear to get you through these troubled times. I am sure that there will be someone up there that has a heart of gold and is willing to help. Sorry, I am in Melbourne!!!
    Hoey and spud like this.
    LIVE AND LET VAPE
    POWER TO THE P.V.
    OFF THE SMOKES FOREVER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast