Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My first order from e-liquid-store arrived this morning. I ordered on 27th of Aug and shipped(free shipping) on the following day. The package seems to be intact and shown no signed of custom inspection, I guess I am lucky and now I only have one more order(from vaperite) to worry about.

P.S. This morning, the postman literally throw my package(9 x bottles) over and above my front gate which land on the driveway like a baseball, I am glad that none of the juice bottle cracked.

congratulations. hope you enjoy it.
    I quite like the cigar flavours too, if you find a really good one please let us know.
    The dekang cuban is average but tolerable, flue cured tobacco is very rich.. a bit more like bitumen thoigh. For some reason I like it.
    greenhouse 1 tobacco and cigar are reasonable, I think similar but the tobacco is sweeter.
    Juicewhore cuban supreme mixed 50:50 with the GH1 cigar is one of my favourites.
    In order of useful: Provari V2 and V1, vamo, eGo twist, Katana v3, Hex, Orion v2, LavaTube, eGo x 6, VMAX, 510N, Tick V2, Tick V1, noEgo 18650, noEgo 14650 , Indulgence x 2, 905 6v mod, KR808D

Quote Originally Posted by Stoney View Post
    congratulations. hope you enjoy it.
    I quite like the cigar flavours too, if you find a really good one please let us know.
    The dekang cuban is average but tolerable, flue cured tobacco is very rich.. a bit more like bitumen thoigh. For some reason I like it.
    greenhouse 1 tobacco and cigar are reasonable, I think similar but the tobacco is sweeter.
    Juicewhore cuban supreme mixed 50:50 with the GH1 cigar is one of my favourites.
    Thanks Stoney!

Currently, I am trying the different between "Dekang cigar" and "Dekang Cuba cigar". From Dekang's official document(in Chinese), it sated that they even manufacture "Cohiba cigar" flavored. However, e-liquid-store didn't stock any. I will definitely go try these Juicewhore's Cuban supreme/Del's Ultimate Pipe+GH1 cigar next!
    Last edited by macmad; 09-09-11 at 11:38 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12