Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hello everyone, another newbie from Brisbane

Greetings everyone, I am from Hong Kong and I currently live and work in Brisbane. I am a social smoker and due to the nature of my job environment(as a cook in a commercial kitchen), people surrounded me always ask me out to smoke together and accompany them. Although, I do enjoy the feel of blowing/exhale smoke from my mouth, I don't really appreciate those nasty chemical from cigarette. In fact, I only learn to smoke cigarette after I smoke cigar for months, therefore I don't even know how to inhale property.

I have known about e-cigarette for quite a while, but always kind of worry about the mystery ingredients in the juice, so I never give it a try. Recently, a colleague shown me a e-cigarette device that his friend obtained from Korea. As soon as I saw that ego-T-like device, my curiosity plus my habit of obsessive-sleepless-online-research kicks in. I spend a whole night researching and decided to purchase a VGO tank kit(ivaporize) at my local store first thing in the morning on the following day. However, upon arrival at the local store at 9am sharp, I found out that the VGO tank kit(ivaportize extreme starter kit) is sold out, therefore I purchased the standard kit to ease my OCD and shopaholic illness. But I soon find out that the standard kit isn't for me, therefore I purchased the VGO tank kit plus few bottles of juice in the afternoon.

I have been using my VGO tank kit with tobacco flavored non-nic juice for two weeks now, so far I am very happy with my VGO tank and I am desperately waiting for my nic-juice order from vaperite(ordered tonight) and e-liquid-store(ordered on 27Aug). As I said, I am a cigar smoker and I really want to find the best cigar flavored e juice. I have heard good things about want2vape and vaperite, however want2vape already reply me and said they won't ship to Australia. In the mean time, I will be waiting with my finger cross that my order will eventually arrive on my hand. I will update this thread when my order actually arrived.

Thank you all of you from aussievapers.com and the people who read this thread till this far, as my journey as a vaper begin here.

P.S. Due to the fact that English is not my mother tongue, therefore please bare with my immature grammar English writing skill.

P.S.2 Is there anyone from Brisbane area can hook me up with some "real" juice so that I can make it until my order arrived?

P.S.3 Currently, my OCD makes me researching about Provari, and because I used to smoke cigar, the size of Provari suit me perfectly. But I will hang on to my VGO until those nig-juice order arrived nice and safe.

AV Approved Manafacturer/Modder
    PM sent macmad

Sik
    Quote Originally Posted by macmad View Post
    P.S.3 Currently, my OCD makes me researching about Provari,
    lololol

Hi Mac, lots of people order juice from heavens gifts, greenhouse one or healthcabin shipping from China usually takes 7-10 days, whereas shipping from the US can take anywhere from a few days up to 6 weeks.
    Current Vape: Variable Wattage mod, EPM Boge tanks, Something Fruity

Quote Originally Posted by Sik View Post
    Hi Mac, lots of people order juice from heavens gifts, greenhouse one or healthcabin shipping from China usually takes 7-10 days, whereas shipping from the US can take anywhere from a few days up to 6 weeks.
    Well, the customs clearance guaranteed from Greenhouse One is really attractive to me, but I placed my first nic-juice order through e-liquid-store simply because of the free international shipping for order over USD$29.99 on their site. If that parcel ended up becoming a letter of Queensland health, I shall go to the route of using GH1+JW cuban cigar juice. Wish me luck!

Actually, I just got a confirmation email from vaperite that said my order has already been shipped. It was shipped with USPS Express Mail International, which cost me USD$40, hopefully, my package will arrive safe and sound.

Acb
    PM sent also

Aaaah.... Another Provari convert
    (I've been drinking LOTS of kool-aid in preparation to getting mine from Hack when I'm in Perth)
    JuiceWhore Sig
    Daily Vape1: Del's Ultimate Pipe
    Daily Vape2: Del's Choc Mint Dream
    Daily Vape3: Any other JW flavour
    Provari, Jazz CartoPipe, 510N, a heap of eGo batts with cartos and tanks

welcome macmad you will find everyone here is very friendly and helpful

Sik
    Quote Originally Posted by macmad View Post
    Actually, I just got a confirmation email from vaperite that said my order has already been shipped. It was shipped with USPS Express Mail International, which cost me USD$40, hopefully, my package will arrive safe and sound.
    USPS EMI can ship in as little as 4 days (my pipe from vegas to melbourne) Other times the Express means they put it on their Express donkey who still takes a couple of weeks
    Current Vape: Variable Wattage mod, EPM Boge tanks, Something Fruity

Quote Originally Posted by ShavenDave View Post
    Aaaah.... Another Provari convert
    (I've been drinking LOTS of kool-aid in preparation to getting mine from Hack when I'm in Perth)
    Yes. It is indeed. I have learn a lot through reading the posts!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast