Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 25
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Fasttech batteries cheap knockoffs? Whats a decent battery?

  1. #1
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Cairns QLD
    Posts
    176

    Fasttech batteries cheap knockoffs? Whats a decent battery?

    Hi everyone,

    I purchased a few batteries from fasttech, had them a week, one works just, and the other, nothing. It turns on (blue light comes on when pressed) then nothing. The one that does work I have to unscrew it half a turn on my evod to get it firing. Also, it doesn't last as long as my 650mAh batteries and it's supposed to be 900 mAh, I have put a ticket in, but so far nothing. How long does it take to hear a reply?

    Secondly, in the meantime, I made another order from them, almost 4 weeks ago, nothing shows up on tracking and after the quality of my first order, I am dreading these ones.

    Is Health Cabin a similar company to fasttech?

    Any way what is a good Aussie vendor to purchase a decent battery? I am leaning towards the itaste vv.

    I don't normally whinge but I want something that is usuable.

    Thanks

  2. #2
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    3,048
    Can't really comment on fasttech as I'm still waiting on my first order from them. There is a little holdup on delivery from them at the moment so should arrive soon. I have found Health cabin to be good quality in all I have purchased from them and quick postage too.
    Any of the vendors in the vendor section are recommended by AVF and you'll just need to have a look at there websites for prices etc.

    Good luck
    supporter of genuine mods and attys


  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Melbourne Sth East
    Posts
    1,686
    Quote Originally Posted by Starry View Post
    Hi everyone,

    I purchased a few batteries from fasttech, had them a week, one works just, and the other, nothing. It turns on (blue light comes on when pressed) then nothing. The one that does work I have to unscrew it half a turn on my evod to get it firing. Also, it doesn't last as long as my 650mAh batteries and it's supposed to be 900 mAh, I have put a ticket in, but so far nothing. How long does it take to hear a reply?

    Secondly, in the meantime, I made another order from them, almost 4 weeks ago, nothing shows up on tracking and after the quality of my first order, I am dreading these ones.

    Is Health Cabin a similar company to fasttech?

    Any way what is a good Aussie vendor to purchase a decent battery? I am leaning towards the itaste vv.

    I don't normally whinge but I want something that is usuable.

    Thanks
    I just purchased a battery from HC and thought it was faulty. Same light situation you have above. It turned out that silly me didn't turn it on (there were no instructions so I don't take full responsibility). I had to press the button 5 times within 2 seconds to turn it on. If you haven't tried this maybe it will help.

    Re Health Cabin, I have placed two orders with them - delivery via DHL and received my order well packed and as ordered within 3 working days. So I'm nothing but impressed with them so far.
    margyb, spud and maggie like this.

  4. #4
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Cairns QLD
    Posts
    176
    Quote Originally Posted by ssstahly View Post
    Can't really comment on fasttech as I'm still waiting on my first order from them. There is a little holdup on delivery from them at the moment so should arrive soon. I have found Health cabin to be good quality in all I have purchased from them and quick postage too.
    Any of the vendors in the vendor section are recommended by AVF and you'll just need to have a look at there websites for prices etc.

    Good luck
    Thanks sstahly. Hopefully we'll get our orders soon.

  5. #5
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Cairns QLD
    Posts
    176
    Quote Originally Posted by Donna View Post
    I just purchased a battery from HC and thought it was faulty. Same light situation you have above. It turned out that silly me didn't turn it on (there were no instructions so I don't take full responsibility). I had to press the button 5 times within 2 seconds to turn it on. If you haven't tried this maybe it will help.

    Re Health Cabin, I have placed two orders with them - delivery via DHL and received my order well packed and as ordered within 3 working days. So I'm nothing but impressed with them so far.
    Hi Donna,

    Yes, I have pressed the battery 5 times, I have 2 others that I have been using for 7-8 weeks and no problem. I just dont think the quality is all that good.

    I might check out health cabin. Thanks
    Donna likes this.

  6. #6
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Cairns
    Posts
    3,477
    fasttech ego batteries are generally shithouse. youll find they break apart at the seal really easily.

    i would recommend getting vision spinners from vapeking, they are vv which is a slight upgrade, easy to use and solid as a rock. i would not buy just a standard ego battery for $5-$10 less.

    VISION 1300mAH Spinner EGO VV - FATBOY

  7. #7
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Cairns QLD
    Posts
    176
    Quote Originally Posted by fifthflo View Post
    fasttech ego batteries are generally shithouse. youll find they break apart at the seal really easily.

    i would recommend getting vision spinners from vapeking, they are vv which is a slight upgrade, easy to use and solid as a rock. i would not buy just a standard ego battery for $5-$10 less.

    VISION 1300mAH Spinner EGO VV - FATBOY
    Thanks fifthflo,

    I have made a couple of purchases with vapeking, and cannot fault them.

    Yes, I dont think I will go with fasttech, the old saying goes, you only get what you pay for.

    Ill check the spinner.

  8. #8
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Cairns
    Posts
    3,477
    A lot of FT stuff is good though, its best to read the reviews as well as looking at the star rating cos the star rating can be misleading, im not sure how it works but ive seen stuff with 4 star ratings thats had no favourable reviews on record.....

    reading your op the itaste vv is a really good box mod. i have a v2 for sale in the fs section if youre interested...i think im allowed to post that here.....

  9. #9
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Cairns QLD
    Posts
    176
    without sounding dumb, whats a v2. I'm fairly new to this and it is hard trying to keep up with everything.

  10. #10
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    2,160
    hi starry - google "innokin itaste mvp2"

 

 
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.4
Copyright © 2019 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
All times are GMT +11. The time now is 06:48 PM.