Yuendumu (aboriginal community) very remote NT

Advice wanted for a newbie

Just a couple things what money is a reasonable weekly investment if I wanted to expand my collecting and get into mods (only just started but variable voltage seems like a really nice thing)

If u suffer from dry mouth good remedies

Nice e juices

Is it worth rebuilding your coils and heads on evods and ce4s and how hard is it

Any extra things would be much aprichated

AVF Regular
    biotene for dry mouth or lessen your pg.

ill leave the rest to everyone else....i wouldnt bother with rebuilding the coils, just replace them on the evods, ce4s arent replaceable, just disposable.

juice is subjective do you want premixed or to make your own flavours with basic ingredients>?

mods - ymmv you could put aside $50 a week or something?

Noe
    AV Approved Manafacturer/Modder Chief Snus scientist
    In the deep dark recesses of your mind! .. Prophet of the Vapeoligists & keeper of the sacred Bewdy.
    You can spend as much or as little as you want on mods, I would start with 1 VV/VW mod(Vamo or Smok SID are good ones to start with), 4 18650 Panasonics or Sanyo batts & a Jetbeam I4Pro Interlicharger, charger.

Dry mouth, drink more water, maybe brush your tongue & perhaps chew some gum.

Juices I can't give recommendations for due to conflict of interest.

Rebuilding coils on clearos is doable but not as easy as rebuilding on atties designed for it(usually), IMO it is worth it for the experience & for the cost savings.

What you want to do IMO is find a set up that works well for you, then dial in your juice preference, have at least 5 juices you can vape all day every day & rotate them so that your taste buds don't get bored, which if that happens you wont be able to taste your juice.
    Officially #1 Customer and Supporter of Essiemessy's Custom made Glass Drip Tips!
    Essie's Glass DTs

Sent from my kickass gaming PC using keyboard & fingers.

The Dahli Lama once said, "People do not laugh enough & take life too seriously, causing stress." A good laugh can cure a build up of stress, stress is a leading cause of grey hair & early death.

Vape Hard or go home and Vape Hard!

I'd rather be sneezing than wheezing!

Yuendumu (aboriginal community) very remote NT
    How long will a evod head last

Super Moderator
    a week maybe more but then you can put them in some boiling water, there are threads/you tube vids on it also u can do the same with the protank ones

AVF Regular
    I'm getting about a month out of my CE4's, but I clean regularly (after 3 or 4 fills). I will be changing to T3S BCCs when next order arrives. The coil on the T3S is replaceable, not on the CE4. IMO BCC more consistent than Top coil

Gaffer Tape is like The Force - it has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together

Without specific approval, No one has permission to quote me outside of AVF