AVF Regular

Bad iTaste in my mouth.

Well my iTaste V3 is in trouble already.

Pulled out the USB charger (damn snug fit!) and the whole chip, screen and buttons came off with it!
    Thankfully it kind of still works (goes real funky in VW mode) as a VV for now.

I won't go as far as to say don't buy one, but for the love of god, buy the new version with 6 rivets in it
    or be VERY careful taking it off the charge. The current V3s chip is held in with, wait for it.... HOT GLUE!

AVF Regular
    I've got one coming, so thanks for the warning. I haven't heard of anyone else having a problem. Unfortunately mine is taking a long time to get here. ($25 from Fasttech, maybe it will be here this week)

If VW is not working it might indicate that the ohm meter has been disabled, so check that out. Also bouncing resistance any reason can mess VW up. I've seen a few problems with devices with the brown anodised bases - mini protank 2's and T3S'. Symptoms are high resistance between the head and the base.
    Chris: Tobacco free since 17:00 15th March 2013.

Mine did this. I glued it back together it did it again. Still works fine.

AVF Regular
    Nah, it's doing strange things even in VV mode, occasionally flashes the colours and randomly displays "888" and/or "1:1".
    I think it's done for, I can vape on it but maybe I need to have a better look at it.