Newbie needs reliable atomiser.

Hi All, I got interested in vaping because my partner wanted to give up smoking ( I gave up in April due to being hospitalised with complications from undiagnosed diabetes (would not recommend this method :-) ))

We got some incredibly cheap e-cigs from China which I believe are a type 801 or 901 clone. The atomiser has a female thread to screw onto the battery and the other end punctures a plastic cartridge that looks like a normal cig filter. Unfortunately the atomiser only lasted a few days.....

These things look and feel exactly like a cigarette ( complete with glowing led and simulated ash ) and my partner prefers them to the ego type I purchased from a popular site here in Perth.

Does anyone know if a substitute atomiser of better quality is available ????

TIA Chris

AVF Regular
    look up Vapeking 801 fusion cartomisers from Ikenvape
    Quit date : 10/5/2011

CCC
    simulated ash????

Quote Originally Posted by CCC View Post
    simulated ash????
    Well, painted grey with a rough surface finish. led behind it...

better atomiser means you need a better ecig
    Noes List ! get proper set up that does not look like an analogue... it will cost you less in the long run and the initial outlay can be incredibly low too

Have a look at the iTaste VV/VW V3.0 big kit from FT. It comes with the battery, is VV/VW, five clearos. If you can't put up with their atrociously slow shipping, get that battery from a local vendor, and a few clearos and some e-juice.

You already know that no juices that contain nicotine are available for legal sale in Australia, so you will need to go the import route for that. There are LOTS of good recommendations in these forums.

The iTaste V3 is more like a smallish 'digital cigar' than a copy of a conventional cigarette, as far as size goes, but is a pretty decent starting point that gives more control to better suit your preference in a vape. After that, the sky is the limit with Chi You, Nemesis and lots of other cool and pretty shiny things.

Best wishes for happiness!

Cheers - The Gardener.
    Veni. Vidi. Vape. *

iTaste V3, Nemesis clone, Trident clone, Steam Turbine clone, Kraken clone, iClear16s; Dekang, Hangsen and Liqua e-juices... more to come... soon!.

* With apologies to Julius Caesar.