Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: Newbie here :-/

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    sale victoria
    Posts
    374

    Newbie here :-/

    Morning guys, only just joined here and i bought myself an e-cig vapor yesterday. please tell me if i did badly any advice is appreciated.

    purchased an ego ce4 starter kit from the market yesterday as it was a great price or i do hope so at $30 with 2 15ml vials of fluid.

    Basically im looking at trying to supplies of the nic juice and the places to order from and any advice on where to go from here. the reason of purchase i want to give up smoking cigs and been reffered to the vaping idea as it still gives you the hit with no side effects of smoking.
    Primarily a menthol smoker now went from 12mg down to 2 with no luck so said screw it and switched to menthol in the hope to quit but hooked on the suckers for a few years now.

    I was given a cherry and redbull flavour and i must admit both are very smooth to smoke and already cut my smoking habits down by half in 2 days.

    Many thanks for taking the time to read this and please feel free to offer any advice :-)

    Anthony.
    margyb likes this.

  2. #2
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Kickatinalong, NSW
    Posts
    1,171
    Noes List !

    Check out this useful thread and welcome!
    Noe, margyb and 308hjute like this.

  3. #3
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    227
    Good luck on your journey Anthony i went from 50 smokes a day to vaping in one hit so if i can do it anyone can
    But get your self some decent Gear and a back up plan Noes list is a great place to start ^^^^^^^^^^
    And dont be afraid to ask questions this is a very helpful community

    And put your location in your profile there are a lot of good people on here and someone close to you might be able to steer you
    in the right direction
    Last edited by SUCKITIN; 25-11-13 at 09:49 AM.
    Gresh11 and spud like this.

  4. #4
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    318
    Welcome Anthony! Congrats on taking the first steps towards being smoke-free!

    First off I'd learn how to clean your clearomisers.. How to clean and dry burn a clearomizer - YouTube

    Other options I can recommend are the Kanger EVOD Clearomisers or the Aspire BDC CE5 Clearomisers
    Both are found locally at Steam-e-cigs

    Vendors for e-Juice (and everything else) are everywhere.. There is so many to choose from and you'll see a dedicated list of local and international vendors on the forum's home page.

    For a cheap pre-mixed nicotine e-juice I can recommend Health Cabin to start.. But you'll find it can get alot more interesting in making your own mixes using all the different elements yourself.

    This is when buying doublers of e-juice from australian vendors and mixing with unflavoured nicotine starts. You'll want to buy double the strength nicotine as if you want a 12mg e-juice, buying 24mg unflavoured nicotine mixed with the doubler = 12mg nicotine e-juice.

    You'll find alot more info in the posts that are sticky'd at the top of the newbie section. Good Luck!
    spud likes this.
    Switched from analog to electric: 21-Aug-13

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    sale victoria
    Posts
    374
    Thanks for the info guys. Ordered 3 iclear16's innokins last night I hope they are ok as I got them based on online reviews. or did I just waste more money?

  6. #6
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    South Australia
    Posts
    17,417
    CT

    Don't think there is a consensus on any vaping gear. What works for one doesn't for another. Give them a go and if you like them stick with them if not try something else. No money is wasted in your quest for a personalised setup.
    Terradan and maggie like this.
    Colouring My World with Elegance
    Started Vaping 13th October, 2011

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    sale victoria
    Posts
    374
    does anyone in aus do nc juice? maybe pm me?

  8. #8
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    SW VIC near Hamilton
    Posts
    3,811
    Quote Originally Posted by chaotic thoughts View Post
    does anyone in aus do nc juice? maybe pm me?
    Not on this forum, ever!!! Capice??? Put your location, not your address and there is most likely somebody just up the road that can at least give you some helpful advice. 95% of AVF members buy their nicotine from overseas vendors legally, the other 5%, vape nic free. I am not a statistician so my figures mean nothing!!!

    Good luck with your vape journey!!!!
    oogy, spud, maggie and 1 others like this.
    LIVE AND LET VAPE
    POWER TO THE P.V.
    OFF THE SMOKES FOREVER

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Melbourne VIC
    Posts
    485
    Quote Originally Posted by Gresh11 View Post
    95% of AVF members buy their nicotine from overseas vendors legally, the other 5%, vape nic free. I am not a statistician so my figures mean nothing!!!

  10. #10
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    SW VIC near Hamilton
    Posts
    3,811
    Quote Originally Posted by gerzzzzz View Post
    Oi, I resemble that!! Back to your dungeon, crunching numbers!!!
    Last edited by Gresh11; 25-11-13 at 02:57 PM.
    gerzzzzz likes this.
    LIVE AND LET VAPE
    POWER TO THE P.V.
    OFF THE SMOKES FOREVER

 

 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.4
Copyright © 2019 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
All times are GMT +11. The time now is 01:27 PM.