Like Tree5Likes
  • 2 Post By Noe
  • 1 Post By kritikal
  • 1 Post By kritikal
  • 1 Post By gerzzzzz

Thread: Not sure what I am doing

Arrow Not sure what I am doing

Hi All I just received my shipment of 10 x 10ml Dekang TBC E-juice 25 mg Nicotine . so i just put some in my Pipe 618 , it does have a slight throat hit not a lot of vapor though . what should i ad to increase both thanks

Noe
    AV Approved Manafacturer/Modder Chief Snus scientist
    In the deep dark recesses of your mind! .. Prophet of the Vapeoligists & keeper of the sacred Bewdy.
    Hi Tez, can you give us some links to what you bought?
    That would help greatly to help us determine what you have & how to improve it.
    Also knowing the PG/VG ratio of your juice would help.
    margyb and Driesy77 like this.
    Officially #1 Customer and Supporter of Essiemessy's Custom made Glass Drip Tips!
    Essie's Glass DTs

Sent from my kickass gaming PC using keyboard & fingers.

The Dahli Lama once said, "People do not laugh enough & take life too seriously, causing stress." A good laugh can cure a build up of stress, stress is a leading cause of grey hair & early death.

Vape Hard or go home and Vape Hard!

I'd rather be sneezing than wheezing!

Quote Originally Posted by Noe View Post
    Hi Tez, can you give us some links to what you bought?
    That would help greatly to help us determine what you have & how to improve it.
    Also knowing the PG/VG ratio of your juice would help.
    Brandekang
    Unit:Bottle
    Weight:30g
    Strength: 24mg/18mg/11mg/6mg/0mg
    Ejuice base: 80%PG+20%VG
    Flavor: 14 kinds of Tobacco flavor (See flavor list).
    We do sell 10ml Dekang ejuice in menthol flavor, fruit flavor, Beverage flavor,Candy flavor,Other flavor.
    Packaging: childproof plastic dripping bottle
    Childproof bottles usage: Press the cap and then rotate it. Bought from the health cabin

AVF Regular
    You need sage advice from The Prophet ....... Noe ???
    Cheers
    Sodd

AVF Regular
    Increasing the vapour will increase the throat hit. The cartomisers supplied probably weren't the best for your setup. I would suggest some LR 2.0 Ohm Boge cartomisers, pre-drilled or slotted. You will need the larger ones (XL) if the tank holds 5mL.

You can buy them here: Boge Drilled Tank Cartomiser | Slotted Cartomizer | e-Cigarette
    Or here:
    VKS Slotted Cartomizer
    The drilled wick better but that's just my opinion.

Another option which you may find more convenient, and I would suggest, is to replace the tank altogether with something like the Kanger Protank V2 (or even the V3). The heating elements are easily replaceable (when you need to) and they come with a spare (one is SR the other LR). You can buy replacement coil heads in 5 packs for $8-9. Once more, you will want the LR heads for better vapour production & throat hit.

You can buy them from any vendor in Australia AFAIK.
    Here's a couple of links so you know what I'm talking about.
    Protank 2:
    ProTank 2 by Kanger | Vapebar
    Replacement coil heads:
    Kanger ProTank Replacement Coils | Vapebar - Go the 1.8 Ohm as it will be best for your setup.

You won't regret the Protank and it will pair nicely with your pipe. If you do buy one you can hold out on replacement coils if you wish, until you try it thoroughly. Carto's are cheap so you can add a few of those to your order and see if you want to go that way. Part of the work/fun of vaping is trying the many types of devices to find what works best for you.
    Driesy77 likes this.

(*Susceptible to sloppy moderation)

AVF Regular
    FYI, LR = Low Resistance, SR = Standard Resistance which refers to electrical conductivity. The lower the resistance, the more power to the coil, which results in more vapour, flavour, throat hit, etc... You can go to low, I wouldn't worry about that too much for the moment though.
    Driesy77 likes this.

(*Susceptible to sloppy moderation)

AVF Regular
    As Kritikal mentioned, I think the Kanger protanks are fantastic for newbies. They are so easy to use and deliver a decent vape. The build quality is really good considering its cost. Not only that but later, if you ever decide that you want to, you can rebuild the coils yourself and make them even better. Once your ciggy saving mount up you might want to buy more batteries as back-up. Vision spinners are good for a foray into variable voltage and will be compatible with your current charger. Alternatively you might really want to amp it up and go for devices using 1800 batteries. They offer the best flexibility in the vaping world. I started off with a vamo v2 and it was the bomb. I have since progressed to RBAs and RBDs. The vaping world is your oyster. Good luck and enjoy the ride!!!
    LIVE AND LET VAPE
    POWER TO THE P.V.
    OFF THE SMOKES FOREVER

I liked my Protank 2 before I met Gresh. But he taught me to rebuild the coil, now I LOVE it!!
    I have built around 10 spare coils when I have spare time, it's really fun.
    Gresh11 likes this.

received the protank 2 today its well made !!! just a couple of questions . i notice it gurgles a little as i draw on it , is this normal . and i also notice the first draw has a good throat hit but the following ons get less and less . if i rest the pipe for 5 mins it good again for the first draw . it was the same with the previous tank that came with the pipe . as I was smoking rollies before I need a good hit for now . thanks for your help