Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree33Likes

Thread: melbourne mixing meetup

melbourne mixing meetup

g'day, feathering the idea of a mini meetup in melb. would love to get pointers on mixing. youtube has been a savour for tips on setting a lot of stuff up but im a kind of person that also likes learning with real people. anyone out here willing to teach a newb in person?

im expecting a juice shipment early next month so would love to get real pointers then

aussie fed, cali bred

Quote Originally Posted by kevinkc View Post
    g'day, feathering the idea of a mini meetup in melb. would love to get pointers on mixing. youtube has been a savour for tips on setting a lot of stuff up but im a kind of person that also likes learning with real people. anyone out here willing to teach a newb in person?

im expecting a juice shipment early next month so would love to get real pointers then

aussie fed, cali bred
    Hi Kevinkc, Welcome. If you put your location in your profile you might find it easier to meet up with people.
    D1git and margyb like this.

located in northern suburbs but work in se burbs

aussie fed, cali bred

Quote Originally Posted by kevinkc View Post
    located in northern suburbs but work in se burbs

aussie fed, cali bred

Kevin, I'm in the SE suburbs so I might come in handy at some stage. I am a newby too and have only used ready made at this stage so I can't help on the mixing front. I'm sure there is someone else in Melbourne that will help you out there. If no one can meet up with you, just look in the DIY section and you may find the answers. If you don't find what you are after, ask the questions on a thread and I'm sure one of the experienced DIYers will help you out.

AVF Regular
    gawd Donna, I think we are all still learning Cant really offer many pointers, as I'm on the learning ladder as well.... I'm also in the SE.
    Donna likes this.

Gaffer Tape is like The Force - it has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together

Without specific approval, No one has permission to quote me outside of AVF

Quote Originally Posted by Altered1 View Post
    gawd Donna, I think we are all still learning Cant really offer many pointers, as I'm on the learning ladder as well.... I'm also in the SE.
    Note to self........In case of emergency, contact Altered.

AVF Regular
    FFS get a handful of people together and ill take a saturday arvo off work and simplify things for you guys.

Im not doing it for just one person when I can teach a few at the same time. Someone organise it and pm me.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Donna View Post
    Note to self........In case of emergency, contact Altered.
    Any time, just not early in the morning

A beer (or wine) for your trouble fifthflo? What could make you work weekends ?
    Why not a vape meet, with a discussion on mixing? There is a nice beer garden at The Nott ! it's outside, so no one gets upset with clouds of vapour ?

Would have to get a wriggle on to avoid the silly season though.
    Last edited by Altered1; 25-11-13 at 10:33 PM. Reason: typo
    Donna likes this.

Gaffer Tape is like The Force - it has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together

Without specific approval, No one has permission to quote me outside of AVF

Quote Originally Posted by Altered1 View Post
    Any time, just not early in the morning

A beer (or wine) for your trouble fithflo? What could make you work weekends ?
    Why not a vape meet, with a discussion on mixing? There is a nice beer garden at The Nott ! it's outside, so no one gets upset with clouds of vapour ?

Would have to get a wriggle on to avoid the silly season though.

Thanks fifthflo, very generous.
    See what Kevinkc wants and more importantly what suits fifthflo. I do know though that I have stuff on every weekend until Christmas (not both days). The location doesn't really matter to me so I'll go with the flow. Kevinkc, do you want to get the ball rolling as per fifthflos post and let us know when you two work it out. Personally I don't feel the need to learn yet so I am happy to wait until after Christmas but if it's on before, I'll try and come.
    Last edited by Donna; 25-11-13 at 10:46 PM.

fifthflo will pm you this week once i get a solid idea when my juice arrives and thanks so much for your willingness to help. definitely look forward to learning with folks in person. getting pumped!

aussie fed, cali bred
    margyb and Donna like this.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast