Like Tree4Likes
  • 3 Post By sabo_308
  • 1 Post By sabo_308

Thread: Fresh vaper here ^_^

Fresh vaper here ^_^

G'day everyone!

New to the forums here, and thought I'd say hi.
    Been lurking around a little bit, looking over the forums and what not, but decided to sign up so I can contribute and discuss all things vaping with my fellow Aussie vapers.
    I've been vaping for a few months now, started on an eGo that I bought from the markets, and I also have a Green Smoke.
    I'm currently awaiting delivery of a Smoktech SID along with a few atomizers, carto tanks, juice and what not that are *hopefully* only a few days away!

Anyway, enough jibber-jabber.
    This is me

See you around!
    mrs308hjute, Rose and avtek like this.

Welcome mate. Enjoy your stay here, I am sure you will.

AVF Regular
    Welcome sabo. Folks here are always happy to see some fresh mea... I mean vapers. Sounds like you have a handle on things already. Enjoy the ride!

AVF Regular
    I've had the SID a few weeks, enjoying it

Cheers for the warm welcome, guys!

Rose, yeah I've done my fair share of research (and then some), as I always do when I discover something new, haha!
    Started vaping as an alternative to smoking because I really didn't want to quit. Was never a heavy smoker, a 25 pack would last me usually around 3 days or so, but I loved smoking. I loved everything about it; the social aspect, the physical act of it, everything. I still love the cig-a-like Green Smoke for that reason. Yeah, it's overpriced, but it's still WAY cheaper and the quality of the unit as well as the flavours are great.
    But yeah, initially got my foot in the door with the eGo, as mentioned above, and haven't looked back.
    No more chest pains, heart palpitations or rattly, tickling throat. I'm a bit of a singer too (love my weekly karaoke, haha!), and the ciggies NEVER did any favours, especially smoking like a chimney while on the beers! Haha XD
    Rose likes this.