Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

New vaping soon :p

Hey guys, im new to this n gad read alot n keen to jump on the band wagon

Sourced out everything i need to get started, watch vids in all that jazz,
    Im from melb but i work in WA at barrow island on an LNG project
    Im 25 n have been analog for 8 yrs n i wanna look after myself but i enjoy the social aspect.

Now the only trouble im having is looking for nic juice, ive looked at sites n im juss looking for nic juice on its own, n a decent quantity so i can last for a while whilst im out at sea.

Mixing is the next issue im having trouble understanding, ive looked at tables but i want a flavour from a local vendor n mix it so i have either an 8mg or 12mg hit.

Any suggestions for me from experts?
    Im lookin at a 510 kit with extra batts n cartomiziers to get me buy for 6-8 months

Kind regards, pumbz

---
    I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=-20.822420,115.486664

Hi Pumbz

I am no expert, but wanted to say hi and welcome to vaping. I have only been vaping for a couple of weeks and it is great. The 510 kit is excellent to start with, but the veteran vapers will give you more advice soon. I got unflavoured nic juice from digital smokes, I think a member called Primax is the vendor, but there are heaps of places you can buy from. For juices locally I really like juicewhore, they taste outta this world and they have double strength stuff ready to mix with your nic juice. For my hardware stuff, because I am in WA I have been using Vapebar, as they are based in Perth, really, really helpful and can offer next day delivery in some cases.

Hope this helps, have fun

Sik
    well that is certainly middle of fucking nowhere.

lots of 510 Batteries and boge 2.0 ohm cartos for you !

Juicewhore do good flavours, i havent tried em yet but Vapeking have good feedback as well. To start i'd really suggest some, doublers, some unflavoured to mix and some Dekang premixed, stuff like RY4 or dunhill etc are relatively unoffensive as a backup.

Mixing is easy. you want a 12mg end product ? Lets assume 10ml

1) Take 5 ml of 24mg unflavoured nic
    2) Take 5 ml of "doubler" flavour
    3) Combine in empty bottle
    4) ???
    5) Profit

The thing to remember is that the "MG" rating is MG PER ML so as you mix it in with another liquid it dilutes the MG per ML
    Current Vape: Variable Wattage mod, EPM Boge tanks, Something Fruity

Hey guys, thanks for the replys

Great to hear from ppl
    Ive been sussing juicewhore for gear n ppls opinion help me make a good decision. Flavours look interesting too, coffee n vanilla would b my first try

But yeah ill start wif 510 to get an understanding of how everything works

Altho ive read the info section, doublers r referred to as double strength?? I have a short term memory at the best of time, mrs hates me for it so, lol

As for mixing i understand the simple terms there, but i guess experimentation is somethin ill have to deal wif, only thing im weiry of is lookin like druggy at hm, old man is a copper lol

All is a learning curve

---
    I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=-20.797889,115.480700

Also sik,

Barrow island is no mans land, cant get shit up here ... quaratine is a pain in the ass, also chevron being strict dont help lol

But i love my job, been all over the country with it

---
    I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=-20.797832,115.480720

I'd forgo the 510 and head straight for an eGo starter kit otherwise you'll be charging and changing batteries all day, and consider 900mah batts.

Cheers
    Daily Setup: Modded 3400mah FDV iStick, Orchid v4 RTA
    Daily Juice: Vaporeyes - Lazer Lombardi
    In the mail: Vapor Flask DNA40

I agree with Macca, especially because you're a guy and the bigger size of the ego battery may not bother you. I have a 510-t and an Ego-T battery, and I much prefer the Ego, longer lasting battery and for me more vape, which satisfies me more

That being said I don't like to take the Ego out with me because of it's size and I have small hands so I go with the little 510, which I really like too.

Hope that helps

Sik
    if you dont care about the look go for an ego. I assumed you were still at the "I want it to look like a ciggy so my sailor mates don't lol @ me" phase.

Yes, doublers are double strength, so that when you mix it 50/50 you end up with a standard flavour. If you mix a standard flavour 50/50 you end up with half flavour.
    Current Vape: Variable Wattage mod, EPM Boge tanks, Something Fruity

Well i was thinkin bout that before, ego at hm n 510 out n about lol. Sounds good to me

But sailor mates would laugh but i dun care, look after ones self first i say

Once i do get hm i can really give a view on it all n hopefully seek more advanced tips, but like i said in a previous post, i like social aspect it all brings, all my mates smoke so i want to see reactions n hopefully convert them. Luckily vaping aibt a religion so it should not bother them too much

---
    I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=-20.799968,115.490776

Any1 had the public look at them funny? Or be a bit curious?

I wanna vape in a cinema, love my movies lol

---
    I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=-20.800020,115.490768

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast