Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree112Likes

Thread: Struggling with vaping.

AVF Regular

Struggling with vaping.

Hi guys,

I'm into my 11th week free of smokes, but just this week I have really struggled. I have a few issues with teenage kids which in turn has given me stress, nothing too bad, but I am thinking I will just go and buy a packet of smokes. I really don't want to, but it has been a constant battle this week. Also I am finding it hard to find a nice juice. I have purchased many and most I really don't like.

I am thinking of updating my gear, I am currently using ego t batteries with kanger evods and kanger mini pro tank 2s. I was thinking of the 'VISION 1300MAH SPINNER EGO VV - FATBOY' or the 'INNOKIN ITASTE VV/VW 3 - VARIABLE VOLTAGE PASSTHROUGH BATTERY'. As I am still new, I am unsure, is there something in the same price range that is better?

Also another thing is I don't use any nic, so I am wondering if this is why I am feeling like this? I really don't know how I go about buying plain nic and mixing etc, I have looked at purchasing a few bottles of pre-made juice with nic included. I used to smoke 2mg, so which nic level should I buy?

Thanks
    margyb likes this.

Hi Starry, don't be too hard on yourself if you buy ciggies BUT it seems you have already solved your own problem. Buy nicotine. Others will give you opinions on %'s etc but I can advise that without making it too complex you can buy premixed from places like health cabin. I have tried several of their dekang and liqua so if you tell me what flavours you generally like I can tell you if I have tried it and liked or not. Also you can buy nic in variations of unflavoured PG/VG so you can add your own flavours/doublers. I have made 4 purchases with them and received within 4 working days by selecting DHL. Although being close to Christmas it might take longer. Seriously, I can't believe you have gone 11 weeks without nic in your juice. Well done.
    margyb, essiemessy, spud and 1 others like this.

AVF Regular
    Hi Donna,

Yes, I have tried the dekang, I used to be a menthol smoker so I bought all mints and menthols. The only one I like is strong mint, so I was thinking with a different battery, the flavour maybe stronger?, otherwise it is really weak flavour. I have bought a few tiramasu, coffees, chocolate from aussie vendors and dont really like them at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Starry View Post
    Hi Donna,

Yes, I have tried the dekang, I used to be a menthol smoker so I bought all mints and menthols. The only one I like is strong mint, so I was thinking with a different battery, the flavour maybe stronger?, otherwise it is really weak flavour. I have bought a few tiramasu, coffees, chocolate from aussie vendors and dont really like them at all.
    My all day vape at the moment (and we know that changes) is the liqua Menthol. I use 18mg. I tried the Dek mint and got over it very quickly. Also, I have read somewhere here that the mg you smoked is not nicotine it is more about the quantity you smoked that determines the mg you vape. I think it's in the new vapours forum. I'll find it and post.

Also when it comes to flavours, I get over them all if I only have one going. I have 5 going at the same time. Today is Capp/choc mix, menthol, grannys grumble, feisty fruit and maltease.

I had 2 egos and purchased an ego c twist 1300 which is variable and I like being able to crank it up. I do find myself using this one more often than the other egos.
    margyb and spud like this.

AVF Regular
    I was a menthol smoker, but really can't come at menthol or tobacco juices at all. Yuck!
    I focus on flavours of my favourite (lollies!) and drinks (except coffee- can only drink that, and chocolate - can only eat that LOL), and I find vaping such flavours really enjoyable.
    spud and Donna like this.
    Sixth Vape Year and Four Years Sans Durry.

Noe, margyb, essiemessy and 2 others like this.

AVF Regular
    Starry, you've done remarkably well!!!!

I met someone who is vaping without nicotine, but is using patches to get their nicotine hit. As getting anything with nicotine in it will take time, one idea for immediate relief without resorting to ciggies is to try vaping 0mg in conjunction with gum or patches.

My all day vape is Mint Candy from Steam-e-cigs, which I find a very refreshing and quite complex mint. When you get to the mixing stage, you might like to try it.
    spud and Donna like this.

Limelight Freehand S/Custom Classic/StudioVape/PC Wood mods/VR Wood Mods/TMod/Reo/Floris Little Orca squonkers; Axiom hybrid; GP PAPS-X SS and Lux;PAPS Lux; GP Piccolo; Microstick; Gizmo; DRIFT M22; bOd Mecha
    Haku/Origen Little 16/Hadaly/Manta/Stumpy/Nectar/Derringer, Herons, Spheroids, Eviva, Sophias/SnP, MiniAtty, KFL+, Dripper Pro

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Donna View Post
    My all day vape at the moment (and we know that changes) is the liqua Menthol. I use 18mg. I tried the Dek mint and got over it very quickly. Also, I have read somewhere here that the mg you smoked is not nicotine it is more about the quantity you smoked that determines the mg you vape. I think it's in the new vapours forum. I'll find it and post.

Also when it comes to flavours, I get over them all if I only have one going. I have 5 going at the same time. Today is Capp/choc mix, menthol, grannys grumble, feisty fruit and maltease.

I had 2 egos and purchased an ego c twist 1300 which is variable and I like being able to crank it up. I do find myself using this one more often than the other egos.
    Thanks, I used to smoke anywhere from 20-30 a day, so I may have to keep the nic up. I really want to keep at this but it is just a constant battle with thoughts, I have an amazing husband who goes walking with me every arve (yes I have put on weight, another stress), I have a few friends who smoke, but are encouraging me to keep it up.
    margyb and spud like this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by essiemessy View Post
    I was a menthol smoker, but really can't come at menthol or tobacco juices at all. Yuck!
    I focus on flavours of my favourite (lollies!) and drinks (except coffee- can only drink that, and chocolate - can only eat that LOL), and I find vaping such flavours really enjoyable.
    Thanks essie, I may order some lolly ones, I have a bit of a sweet tooth. What nic strength do you recommend?

AVF Regular

Struggling with vaping.

Hey!

I would recommend getting some vanilla custard. There are some nice ones about and seem to be really popular.
    There is a place in America that make a nice one and can be bought with nic already mixed ready to go. I'd go with 12mg.
    If you don't like it (which is almost impossible), you will be able to sell it here within a minute.

Keep up the good work!

Mick
    Noe likes this.
    supporter of genuine mods and attys

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast