Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree38Likes

Thread: a room full of Vapers

a room full of Vapers

just wondering what it is like to walk into a room that has a few people vaping in it , is there a noticeable odour , . i certainly notice when i walk into a smoking area
    spud likes this.

When you walk into the vapebar offices it smells a bit funny... You can tell there is a lot of vaping going on in there...
    spud likes this.

I was having a vape at work yesterday, and a customer came in, so I put my PV down and went to serve her, she commented that there was a wonderful smell in the office, she reckons it smelled like fresh baked cake, I realised she was smelling the vapor, as I was vaping hazelnut bicky flavour. I showed her what was making that wonderful smell, and she ended up leaving with one of my little cards, with websites and a brief bit of info on vaping, she wanted it for her husband who is a smoker.

She came in today to let me know that her hubby had just ordered a starter kit I'm gonna give her some juice to tide him over until his supplies arrive. Smell can have a big effect on some people
    Captain, margyb, gtadmin and 8 others like this.
    All opinions expressed by me, are my own, I do not represent, or speak for, anyone but myself.

STOPPED SMOKING 11/08/13 STARTED VAPING 11/08/13

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by spud View Post

Smell can have a big effect on some people
    Which is why some shops pump "food" smelling sprays into the air around their shops to increase their sales ...
    spud likes this.
    Ignore the Super-moderator tag in my profile, I have resigned from that position but admin have not updated my profile as yet

AVF Regular
    Smell can have a big effect on some people
    And cue the fart jokes
    The Gardener and Zee like this.

Quote Originally Posted by gtadmin View Post
    Which is why some shops pump "food" smelling sprays into the air around their shops to increase their sales ...
    Now that could be an interesting side line, I could offer my services , for a small fee, to shops, by going in there and vaping yummy flavours
    Noe, margyb and gtadmin like this.
    All opinions expressed by me, are my own, I do not represent, or speak for, anyone but myself.

STOPPED SMOKING 11/08/13 STARTED VAPING 11/08/13

Quote Originally Posted by gtadmin View Post
    And all this time I thought the smell in the surrounding atmosphere of HJ's and KFC was just them cooking. Who knew?

Actually it has been a long held theory of mine that this is exactly what these stores are doing. You mean to say it is true GT?

Super Moderator
    True? Well, I saw it on TV sometime back so it must be true From memory, it was a bakery using freshly baked bread smells to attract customers ...
    Ignore the Super-moderator tag in my profile, I have resigned from that position but admin have not updated my profile as yet

Retired Account
    Very true.. A lot of high end fashion shops pump vanilla scent into the air because pretty much everyone loves the smell of vanilla.

Noe
    AV Approved Manafacturer/Modder Chief Snus scientist
    In the deep dark recesses of your mind! .. Prophet of the Vapeoligists & keeper of the sacred Bewdy.
    Now that could be an interesting side line, I could offer my services , for a small fee, to shops, by going in there and vaping yummy flavours
    Hey spud I could "contract you" to stand in Hay ST. mall & vape some juice

Sound like a plan?
    spud likes this.
    Officially #1 Customer and Supporter of Essiemessy's Custom made Glass Drip Tips!
    Essie's Glass DTs

Sent from my kickass gaming PC using keyboard & fingers.

The Dahli Lama once said, "People do not laugh enough & take life too seriously, causing stress." A good laugh can cure a build up of stress, stress is a leading cause of grey hair & early death.

Vape Hard or go home and Vape Hard!

I'd rather be sneezing than wheezing!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast