Less with each draw

hi all As a newbie i am on a learning curve I have an e pipe i bought a new Protank 2 that fits ok , whilst its easier draw on i still find the throat hit after the fist draw diminishes quickly and i have to leave it for about 5 minutes to deliver a good hit again . i assume the juice has to re saturate the wick ???? to deliver a good hit again . any solutions to this

AVF Regular
    It might not be wicking properly. U can try pulling out 1 of the flavor wicks and see how that goes.

AVF Regular
    Put a genesis atomizer on your pipe. Nice natural tilt too.

AVF Regular
    Sorry for hijacking your thread, but I have the same issues. Am using twist with t3s, only the first few puffs have OK flavor with it, then things will just become not tasty - am vaping CLS juice, smell terrific, but I hope it taste that good too...

Maybe RBA is the correct way for me to get the best out of the juice?

Retired Account
    I would try a new coil in it. Sometimes you do get a dud right out of the box. Try replacing the coil, give it 5 minutes to soak in properly to "prime" it, and see how that goes?
    Coils widely fluctuate in their longevity too. You might get the odd dud straight up, and then get another which gives you a few days of satisfying vape, and then the next one is great for weeks and weeks until you decide you simply must replace it because it just has to be manky as a pineapple by now!

AVF Regular
    Uhmm forgot to mention, this happen to new coils too, I have changed 2 coils and its consistent taste.