Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree20Likes

Thread: POM landing soon

AVF Regular

POM landing soon

Firstly G'Day well according to Neighbors and home and away that's what i have to say on any introduction. So now ive got that out the way.

Hi all I am Matt currently living in Essex UK and boarding my flight with my family on the 31st of December permanent destination Brisbane via Hong Kong.
    I used vaping to stop a 30 stinky cigarette a day habit approximately 7 months ago and have not looked back since.

I am currently running a mixture of Mods ranging from bog standard EVO type things for when im out having a beer to custom pipes and dripper combos for when i am at home.

Hopefully i can add a bit to this forum.

Thanks
    Noe, lozza 82, Fatman and 6 others like this.

Super Moderator
    Welcome Matt ! ( obvious pun you have never heard before )
    Dive right in Matey , you will fit in perfectly , especially as soon as we start to beat your arse on the sporting field again
    Make sure you have a bit of a nic supply with you , as its harder to get here in the colonies and must be sourced from O/S or dubious men in dark alleys
    spud and Hoffer like this.
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Vaping since 2007 totally smoke free since 2011

AVF Rules , Read and understand them

AVF Regular
    God I left England to get away from all the bloody poms..........seems we are all living over here now and the uk is just an extension of Poland. Welcome to Oz Hoff.
    Fatman, Donna and Hoffer like this.

as fatman suggested, make sure you bring some nic juice with you, you can't buy it legally (or rather it can't be sold legally in aus) so you have to import it from overseas like the rest of us (a 3 month supply for personal use is allowed to be imported). other vape supplies are sold locally so check out the aus vendor section of the boards and get familiar with them not too many actual vape supply stores so most of it is sold over the internet.
    Hoffer likes this.

AVF Regular
    cheers everyone. Ill be bringing a few hundred ml over with me in the suitcases but how do customs quantify what 3 months supply looks like?

Quote Originally Posted by Hoffer View Post
    cheers everyone. Ill be bringing a few hundred ml over with me in the suitcases but how do customs quantify what 3 months supply looks like?
    TBH, I don't think they do. some people bring in a litre, others bring in smaller amounts so if you do some sums and avg out the few hundred ml over 3 months then just tell them that's what you use. I don't think you'll have a problem bringing in that amount though, but you could ring customs and run it by them?

Noe
    AV Approved Manafacturer/Modder Chief Snus scientist
    In the deep dark recesses of your mind! .. Prophet of the Vapeoligists & keeper of the sacred Bewdy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoffer View Post
    Just bring whatever you have acquired over time with you, as long as it doesn't make you look like you'll be setting up a stall & flogging the stuff you'll be fine
    vaping_gal and Hoffer like this.
    Officially #1 Customer and Supporter of Essiemessy's Custom made Glass Drip Tips!
    Essie's Glass DTs

Sent from my kickass gaming PC using keyboard & fingers.

The Dahli Lama once said, "People do not laugh enough & take life too seriously, causing stress." A good laugh can cure a build up of stress, stress is a leading cause of grey hair & early death.

Vape Hard or go home and Vape Hard!

I'd rather be sneezing than wheezing!

AussieVapers approved Vendor
    Welcome Matt,
    As you know we were a penal colony but since we have eaten all the convicts that doesn't apply anymore. You don't have a criminal history? Tastes like chicken. Goes really nice with cashews in a stir fry.
    Rose, Tokerz81 and Hoffer like this.

My wife always forgives me when she is wrong.

Retired Account
    If you're at all worried about it, post the excess to yourself before you leave. We are able to get a litre at a time at least through the mail. If you don't know any one here yet, I'm sure there's someone in Brizzie who would receive a parcel for you. Welcome to the forum! Have a safe flight. Hope you enjoy living here as much as I do.. 43 years in Australia now!

AVF Regular
    welcome Matt. There are quite a few of us bris vegas people here as well. Looking forward to seeing you in one of our vape meets.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast