Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Flying back to Sydney with 10 x 50ml 18mg MtbakerVapor Juice bottles

Flying back to Sydney with 10 x 50ml 18mg MtbakerVapor Juice bottles

Hi guys,

Just a query.

My folks are in USA for the last few weeks so I took advantage of the Black Friday deal at MtBakerVapor and ordered $125 worth of juices. 10 x 50ml 18mg Nicotine level shipped to their local address there. Now I am getting worried if airport security or customs will give them hassle when they fly back to Sydney. They are coming on the 10th of December.

Currently, I just told them to not open the parcel and just put the parcel in the luggage. Is that wise? Should I ask them to divide the parcel, perhaps 5 bottles in the main luggage and 5 bottles in carry on luggage?

Thoughts will be appreciated.

DS.

AVF Regular
    Should be ok. I have constantly ordered 300-400 ml from States every couple of months. Never had any problems.
    The only thing is that they should say those are for themselves and for personal use only if they get asked.
    Quit on 10.06.2013
    Ave Smoked: 15-20/Day for 22 years
    Spent on Smoke: $600/month when 1 pack = $18

Check on what amount of liquid they are allowed to have in their carry-on luggage. And when I say liquid I mean any liquid not eliquid. Last time I travelled you could still only take 120ml of liquid on board for security reasons...eg mouth wash, moisturiser etc etc. so of they try to carry your nic on-board they will get it confiscated at the security check regardless of what it is.

AVF Regular
    Grumpy Old man, Living inPerth Northern suburbs
    People. Carry on liquids for international travel?? As many bottles you can fit into a ziplock polythene bag. Each bottle not more than 100ml.

My wife frequently brings back from the UK 6 x 50ml bottles in her checked bag. She has at one point declared them as "Husbands Smoking stuff" As soon as they saw the juice, they knew all about it and sent her on her way. Never declared it since.
    Donna likes this.
    Because I trust no-one Who tells me FACTS with no proof

Quote Originally Posted by Robray View Post
    My wife frequently brings back from the UK 6 x 50ml bottles in her checked bag. She has at one point declared them as "Husbands Smoking stuff".
    I hope you appreciate her!
    Robray and margyb like this.

AVF Regular
    Grumpy Old man, Living inPerth Northern suburbs
    Quote Originally Posted by Donna View Post
    I hope you appreciate her!

As much as she does me??!!
    margyb and Donna like this.
    Because I trust no-one Who tells me FACTS with no proof

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamscene View Post
    Hi guys,

Just a query.

My folks are in USA for the last few weeks so I took advantage of the Black Friday deal at MtBakerVapor and ordered $125 worth of juices. 10 x 50ml 18mg Nicotine level shipped to their local address there. Now I am getting worried if airport security or customs will give them hassle when they fly back to Sydney. They are coming on the 10th of December.

Currently, I just told them to not open the parcel and just put the parcel in the luggage. Is that wise? Should I ask them to divide the parcel, perhaps 5 bottles in the main luggage and 5 bottles in carry on luggage?

Thoughts will be appreciated.

DS.
    Last year when I came back from Canada, I took well over 40x30ml, 20+x20ml bottles in my luggage, It went a-ok in the Canadian,USA,Australian customs :
    ), They never asked me anything and I didn't declare them either.
    Jeff

I just arrived back from the States yesterday with my Juicy Vapor order. I had about 7ml in my carry on bag, plus 4 batteries, clearomizers and assorted cartos and about 200ml total in my checked bag, declared nothing, no problems at all. Going thru security no one even paused when my carry ons were x-rayed, which was what I was worried about more. They will be fine
    margyb likes this.

Noe
    AV Approved Manafacturer/Modder Chief Snus scientist
    In the deep dark recesses of your mind! .. Prophet of the Vapeoligists & keeper of the sacred Bewdy.
    Customs do not care about e-liquid. They do care about plants & seeds, wildlife, drugs, certain food stuffs, wood, tobacco, alcohol & a few other things but not e-juice.
    You could probably empty out your suitcase, fill it to the brim with juice bottles & pass through customs without much trouble, although they may then deem that a commercial amount & force you to pay duty on it.
    Officially #1 Customer and Supporter of Essiemessy's Custom made Glass Drip Tips!
    Essie's Glass DTs

Sent from my kickass gaming PC using keyboard & fingers.

The Dahli Lama once said, "People do not laugh enough & take life too seriously, causing stress." A good laugh can cure a build up of stress, stress is a leading cause of grey hair & early death.

Vape Hard or go home and Vape Hard!

I'd rather be sneezing than wheezing!

Thanks guys, big help. Was getting a bit worried for a sec.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast