Like Tree4Likes
  • 3 Post By lozza 82
  • 1 Post By jayptran

Thread: Vapeking eliqids

Vapeking eliqids

Hi, i know this sounds kind of stupid but i'm new to vaping and i thought i would try the fruit sampler pack from vapeking. I was just curious if it was pre mixed and ready to vape or if i have to mix PG/VG into the e liquids.

Sorry if this was a stupid post, just kinda confused reading all the mixing threads.

There's no such thing as a stupid question on avf.
    The juices in the sample packs are doublers and need to be mixed 1-1 with pg/vg and nic , if u want nicotine in ur juices that is, otherwise just pg/vg
    When selecting vapekings juices individually there are 3 choices:
    Single shot- ready to vape with no nicotine
    Double shot- needs to b mixed with pg/vg/nic 1-1
    Triple shot- needs to b mixed with pg/vg/nic 1-2
    Fatman, Samtron and vaping_gal like this.
    Cigarette Addiction: 12 years Quit Smoking: 22.11.2011 Started Vaping: 22.11.2011
    ProVari V2, SmokTech 1.5 ohm dc carto, OCD Tank at 4.3 volts
    Vaping and Loving it

thanks for the fast reply! I'll keep that in mind when buying them, was just unsure if they were pre mix' or concentrates! Thanks so much again
    lozza 82 likes this.

AVF Regular
    i love the vapeking fruits. mainly passion fruit, apricot and peach. i do find they are too strong for me tho, when mixed as they should be. i mix the doublers at more like 1:4 rather than 1:1. just something to keep in mind when you try them. if you don't like them mixed as directed, try diluting them further. i thought i needed to mix them stronger, cos i really couldn't taste anything. i found quite by accident that if i mixed them weaker, the flavours came thru. maybe the strength of the flavours was numbing my wakening taste buds or something. but now i've found a way i like them mixed, i don't vape anything else.

AVF Regular
    i disagree.

i think there are stupid questions.

not the ones about vaping....

but for example if i said "does anyone else find the idea of a pink elephant in short shorts oddly appealing?" i would expect that this would be labelled a stupid question you know?

another stupid question might be "does anyone else think that a pink elephant in short shorts is hot?"

you get my drift....

maybe sharing my elephant fetish was entirely inappropriate...but i got caught out with that one once....so i thought i'd share making sure no one else made the same mistake i did. Apparently beastiality is frowned upon....who'd have guessed?
    Last edited by Samtron; 07-12-13 at 08:13 PM.

I don't need squat for ages, i just went shopping.
    $1800.61 Spent on Vaping so far, stocked up for 2 years @ 8ml/per day.