Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree29Likes

Thread: I need to buy the right batteries and charger.

AVF Regular

I need to buy the right batteries and charger.

I have ordered two new mods, without batteries or charger.
    Could someone help me here, by telling me which batteries to buy, and what charger I should get.
    For the Vamo V5 Variable Voltage/Wattage Mod / APV
    stainless steel.
    $32.43 Vamo V5 Variable Voltage/Wattage Mod / APV - stainless steel at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

And Authentic iTaste SVD Telescopic Variable Volt/Watt APV
    $36.97 Authentic iTaste SVD Telescopic Variable Volt/Watt APV at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

Is there a vendor on Aussie Vapers that can sell me the batteries I need and the charger for them.
    It would be a great help.
    I was thinking I could get them from any electric retailer, now I'm not sure.
    Last edited by disley; 06-12-13 at 08:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by disley View Post
    I have ordered two new mods, without batteries or charger.
    Could someone help me here, by telling me which batteries to buy, and what charger I should get.
    For the Vamo V5 Variable Voltage/Wattage Mod / APV
    stainless steel.
    $32.43 Vamo V5 Variable Voltage/Wattage Mod / APV - stainless steel at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

And Authentic iTaste SVD Telescopic Variable Volt/Watt APV
    $36.97 Authentic iTaste SVD Telescopic Variable Volt/Watt APV at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

Is there a vendor on Aussie Vapers that can sell me the batteries I need and the charger for them.
    It would be a great help.
    I was thinking I could get them from pineapplepineapplepineapplepineapple Smith, now I'm not sure.
    If you scroll down the specifications page, on the right hand side, it gives you the numbers for the type of batteries these mods take, they take the bigger and longer lasting 18650 and the smaller 18350, and the middle one the 18500. The best place to buy good quality batteries, and chargers, is from Supersports600 ebay store supersports600 items - Get great deals on non-protected, Chargers Lithium Ion items on eBay Stores! supersports600 is also a member of this forum. I have bought batteries from him and they are great.

Don't be tempted to go for the real cheapies, they are likely to be poor quality and dangerous. Its better to spend a little more when it comes to batteries and chargers.

Enjoy your new mods
    All opinions expressed by me, are my own, I do not represent, or speak for, anyone but myself.

STOPPED SMOKING 11/08/13 STARTED VAPING 11/08/13

Super Moderator
    edit .. darn Spud beated me

Our one and only Supersorts600 would love to help you out
    http://forums.aussievapers.com/membe...sports600.html

supersports600 items - Get great deals on non-protected, Chargers Lithium Ion items on eBay Stores!
    You can get 18650's/18350's off him , and I highly recommend his line of Soshine chargers too
    if you have any questions , just pop him a PM here , or ask a question via ebay and he will help you out ... real nice guy , and cares about vaping deeply .

Welcome to the forums , and the world of vaping Feel free to ask anything , we are an opinionated impatiently patient lot
    Last edited by Fatman; 06-12-13 at 08:31 PM.
    supersports600 and spud like this.
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Vaping since 2007 totally smoke free since 2011

AVF Rules , Read and understand them

Quote Originally Posted by Fatman View Post
    edit .. darn Spud beated me

Our one and only Supersorts600 would love to help you out
    View Profile: supersports600 - AussieVapers | The original Australian e-cigarette community

supersports600 items - Get great deals on non-protected, Chargers Lithium Ion items on eBay Stores!
    You can get 18650's/18350's off him , and I highly recommend his line of Soshine chargers too
    if you have any questions , just pop him a PM here , or ask a question via ebay and he will help you out ... real nice guy , and cares about vaping deeply .
    lol, snap Fatman (this thread may be better in the general discussions area maybe?)
    All opinions expressed by me, are my own, I do not represent, or speak for, anyone but myself.

AVF Regular
    +1 what they said Alternatively, the batteries and charger you seek can be sourced retail, but why not support a forum member
    spud likes this.

Gaffer Tape is like The Force - it has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together

Without specific approval, No one has permission to quote me outside of AVF

AVF Regular
    You guys are fantastic.
    I'm happy to support the forum recommendation.
    This is great, thanks again.
    margyb and 308hjute like this.

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by spud View Post
    lol, snap Fatman (this thread may be better in the general discussions area maybe?)
    Well spotted Spuddley-diddly !
    Tis now in New Vapers
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Quote Originally Posted by Fatman View Post
    Well spotted Spuddley-diddly !
    Tis now in New Vapers
    You da man FM!!!!

You guys are fantastic.
    You are very welcome Disley, and welcome to the forum as well, great to see new vapers

Super Moderator
    You guys are fantastic.
    No worries Disley ... oh and as you are in Marrickville , you might even be able to organise a meet n greet with Supersports hes a West Sydney boy too I think ?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast