Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By chaotic thoughts
  • 1 Post By JeffD
  • 1 Post By CCC
  • 1 Post By kaktus1970

Thread: e cig guide business card size

e cig guide business card size

Please guys can somebody make up a template that can fit into our wallets. Popped into my local, been smoke free 4 days and over the blah blah associated with carrying an itaste mvp. You tell one person then another ask for the 50th time..... im sure you guys can do it, if not I will give ot a go. Print at home, hey read this and stop quizing me please!!
    Any ideas greatly appreciated.
    DEATHGUYJ likes this.

that is a great idea. we should have some for the aussie vape forum. i'd drop some off at the local pub.
    DEATHGUYJ likes this.

fad
    AVF Regular
    I'll be bringing along a few simple "smoking bad, vaping good" cards to hand out to the onlookers @ tomorrows xmas bash.

That said... business-card sized pamphlets are a pain, and I say that as someone who has been working in web-to-print technology for over a decade.

Anything smaller than about 10 point becomes difficult to read and that drastically limits what you can say.

Realistically you've got a few sentences max per side, much less if you want to include graphics.

Then there's the issue of what to say and more importantly how to say it, in such a way that the reader thinks "Unlike all the other ways I've tried this vaping stuff might actually work".

As well as the other issue of where on the web to direct them that won't rip them off, confuse them, upsell them or subject them to incessant in-fighting.

It's an interesting problem.

What would you say are the three most convincing reasons to give vaping a go?

AVF Regular
    The old ATACA flyer might be a useful start: http://ataca.org.au/free/ATACA-Flyer.pdf

Limelight Freehand S/Custom Classic/StudioVape/PC Wood mods/VR Wood Mods/TMod/Reo/Floris Little Orca squonkers; Axiom hybrid; GP PAPS-X SS and Lux;PAPS Lux; GP Piccolo; Microstick; Gizmo; DRIFT M22; bOd Mecha
    Haku/Origen Little 16/Hadaly/Manta/Stumpy/Nectar/Derringer, Herons, Spheroids, Eviva, Sophias/SnP, MiniAtty, KFL+, Dripper Pro

CCC
    vista print! i did some up ages ago but nobody seemed to like them so i never went ahead.

Vista Print Cards
    T7x likes this.

AVF Regular
    is it possible to post the file of the design you did so others could print if they wanted or maybe an open source file we can all have and print freely with a link to this site and some info

aussie squonk box - the punisher - sig 100 watt - tesla series modded - vampire 26650 - modded chana - kamry 200 watt
    my etsy DEATHware

It would be great to have something to hand people. If we could get a bit of a proforma together with some assistance from the forum, perhaps it could just have a simple slogan and maybe three or four links to online resources. If anyone knows of a good all round vaping tutorial, maybe a link to a decent supplier of basic gear and of course the AVF link?
    I know we could endlessly discuss who's in and who's out and what's on and what's not though, so I would be considerate of some experienced vapers taking the helm.
    DEATHGUYJ likes this.
    "And you are very kindness, thank you very much for your help too." - Thanks, Overseas supplier of shiny things.