Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: Help with mixing liquids

Help with mixing liquids

I'm about to give vaping a go and I just bought stuff from {banned site name removed}:

-12mg Flavorless nicotine, 50pg/50vg
    -Some flavors - normal strength, 80pg/20vg, 0mg nicotine

How can I go about mixing this?

I've tried using some calculators but they give me errors about negative values. I think I screwed up my pg/vg values when buying.

What mix will give me the best toke? I currently smoke rollies that are probably around 10-12mg.
    Last edited by gtadmin; 08-12-13 at 10:25 AM.

Hi smoker,
    those flavours u have in 'normal strength' r these 'eliquid' from the site u purchased? If it is the eliquid and not the flavour concentrates they are good to go, no need to mix.
    Cigarette Addiction: 12 years Quit Smoking: 22.11.2011 Started Vaping: 22.11.2011
    ProVari V2, SmokTech 1.5 ohm dc carto, OCD Tank at 4.3 volts
    Vaping and Loving it

AVF Regular
    I'm not sure 12mg will be strong enough. The nicotine strength of eliquid doesn't correlate to what's on your rollie packet in any way, so don't use that as a guide. It's more about how many cigarettes you smoke normally.

The only reason you would need PG & VG is if you were buying liquid with nicotine as we do must in Australia.

Good luck.
    oogy likes this.

The e-liquids I bought have no nicotine in them. They're just 80pg 20vg, normal strength and 0mg nicotine.

So how do I go about mixing them, and what pv/vg ration will I get. I've already bought the stuff so I'm kinda stuck with it.

AVF Regular
    What sort of flavours did you buy? Can you share a link? We need to know if they're concentrates, doublers, tripplers etc. 12mg is quite low to be doing any mixing with regardless.

$3642 Spent on Vaping

AVF Regular
    Best you can hope for is a 50/50 mix I would say, but this will dilute the flavour a lot, and you will end up with a 6mg strength juice. Which is probably not high enough to begin with, but worth a shot.
    You could also buy a concentrated flavour and mix that with just the 12mg liquid this would keep the nic content a little bit higher, and give you more flavour.
    Last edited by Duke916; 08-12-13 at 02:04 AM.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by smoker View Post
    The e-liquids I bought have no nicotine in them. They're just 80pg 20vg, normal strength and 0mg nicotine.

So how do I go about mixing them, and what pv/vg ration will I get. I've already bought the stuff so I'm kinda stuck with it.
    If they're normal strength flavours, as in not doublers, tripplers or concentrates then you're kinda $hit out of luck. Mixing 50/50 will bring your nic content down from 12mg to 6mg and would dilute the flavour in half. 6mg would be far too low for most, i'm one of the rare ones who started on 12mg liquids, most new vapers start on 18-24mg to give you an idea.

I'd just vape the unflavoured 12mg liquid and see how you go.

Make another order for some 36mg unflavoured nic and buy some trippler flavours, pg and vg.

$3642 Spent on Vaping

Here's the link:
    {banned site link removed}

You have to pick from the drop down menus:

Liquid base: Best mix I, 80pg / 20vg
    Nicotine density: None 0mg
    Flavor: Kiwi
    Flavor strength: Normal flavor strength

That's the flavor.

The nicotine was flavorless, 50pg / 50vg, 12mg.
    Last edited by gtadmin; 08-12-13 at 10:28 AM.

Unfortuently with what u have, mixing them may not b very satisfying strength wise to satisfy the cravings.
    heres a calculator that I use when combining eliquids that might helpE-Liquid Recipe Name just mixing 10 mls of ur flavour with 10 mls of ur nic will reduce ur flavour by half and still only give u 6 mg. My recommendation is to try and use the unflavoured nicotine on its own for now at 12mg until u can get something else that will b more what u need.
    Cigarette Addiction: 12 years Quit Smoking: 22.11.2011 Started Vaping: 22.11.2011
    ProVari V2, SmokTech 1.5 ohm dc carto, OCD Tank at 4.3 volts
    Vaping and Loving it

Could I mix 90% nicotine and 10% flavor? would that give me roughly 10mg or so...

So when I make a new order, what pg/vg should the nicotine be, and how many mg? and also, should the pg/vg ratio of the flavors match the nicotine?

Oh and I bought a bloody litre of the nicotine... shipping cost me an arm and a leg too

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast