Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast
Like Tree271Likes

Thread: The DANGERS of NICOTINE

AVF Regular

The DANGERS of NICOTINE

THE DANGERS OF LIQUID NICOTINE

Please be aware that nicotine is a Schedule 7 Poison in this country.

This forum DOES NOT RECOMMEND PURE NICOTINE at a concentration of 99%. This is NOT THE SAME as 100mg nicotine solution; it is many, many times more dangerous. DO NOT ORDER IT or speak about ordering it, or speak about using it, on this forum. Mishandling of 99% or 100% nicotine can lead to serious consequences, including death. DO NOT PURCHASE FROM ANY WEBSITE selling nicotine in PURE form. 'Pure' does not mean better, pure nicotine is 999.9mg/ml. The highest recommended strength is 100mg/ml. Pure Nicotine is also dangerous to postal workers, and others who come in contact with it while in transit, due to the chance of damage and spillage of the product.

When working with nicotine it is important to have a good knowledge of the potential danger and correct safety practices. Please proceed with caution;

-Wear gloves, or clean spills off your skin immediately.
    -Take extreme care to avoid splashing in your eyes.
    -Don’t mix or handle nicotine liquids around children.
    -Store all nicotine liquids in a secure, safe place.
    -Make absolutely sure your calculations are correct when mixing doublers with high strength nicotine liquid.

Please do some thorough research about safe handling practices, the consequences of spillages, incorrect nicotine mixing, and the symptoms of over dosing on nicotine BEFORE you purchase it.

Be aware that it only takes a very tiny amount of liquid nicotine to kill a child or a pet.
    Last edited by JenJ; 08-12-13 at 07:35 PM. Reason: removed sentence saying importation of nic is legal
    jen, DEATHGUYJ, spud and 1 others like this.

Super Moderator
    Okay, I'll open the thread for comments / edits. Please copy the whole post and make changes to it. The best edit will replace the first post and all others will be deleted.
    lozza 82 and Duke916 like this.
    Ignore the Super-moderator tag in my profile, I have resigned from that position but admin have not updated my profile as yet

AVF Regular
    Wow, you're good GT! Thanks.

AVF Regular
    Edited to add lozza's suggestions:

Please be aware that nicotine is a Schedule 7 Poison in this country.

This forum DOES NOT RECOMMEND any website selling Pure nicotine. This is NOT THE SAME as 100mg nicotine solution; it is many, many times more dangerous. DO NOT ORDER IT or speak about ordering it, or speak about using it, on this forum. Mishandling of 99% or 100% nicotine can lead to serious consequences, including death. DO NOT PURCHASE FROM THIS WEBSITE, or ANY website selling nicotine in PURE form. 'Pure' does not mean better, pure nicotine is 9999mg. The highest recommended strength is 100mg.

When working with nicotine it is important to have a good knowledge of the potential danger and correct safety practices. Please proceed with caution;

-Make absolutely sure your calculations are correct when mixing doublers with high strength nicotine liquid.

Please do some thorough research about safe handling practices, the consequences of spillages, incorrect nicotine mixing, and the symptoms of over dosing on nicotine BEFORE you purchase it.

Be aware that it only takes a very tiny amount of liquid nicotine to kill a child or a pet.
    Last edited by JenJ; 08-12-13 at 07:36 PM. Reason: removed sentence saying importation of nic is legal
    lozza 82 and DEATHGUYJ like this.

Brave soul Jen. I have come across some on here that are not newbies by any stretch but seem to promulgate a laissez faire attitude about the dangers of nicotine. It is deadly, no doubt, and this is a timely reminder as many I am sure will be receiving kits for xmas from well meaning relations. Unfortunately, they may not have the information on nicotine that should come with the gifts.
    JenJ and spud like this.

Beware! You are talking to an elitist panty hamster.

Zee
    In Australia, for a poison emergency call the "Poisons Information Center" on 131126.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by JenJ View Post
    Edited to add lozza's suggestions:

Please be aware that nicotine is a Schedule 7 Poison in this country. It is illegal to sell it, but legal to import it for personal use.

This forum DOES NOT RECOMMEND a website called xxxx.COM ( [ ) because they sell Pure Nicotine at a concentration of 99%. This is NOT THE SAME as 100mg nicotine solution; it is many, many times more dangerous. DO NOT ORDER IT or speak about ordering it, or speak about using it, on this forum. Mishandling of 99% or 100% nicotine can lead to serious consequences, including death. DO NOT PURCHASE FROM THIS WEBSITE, or ANY website selling nicotine in PURE form. 'Pure' does not mean better, pure nicotine is 9999mg. The highest recommended strength is 100mg.

In the comment his is NOT THE SAME as 100mg nicotine solution
    I suggest you include the actual percentage that is vapable (0.6%, 1.2%, 4.8%) and call it nicotine base liquid. That way if people are lead by this sticky to the actual site then they can see the difference.

By the way I do not agree with this sticky.
    Last edited by Fatman; 08-12-13 at 05:32 PM.
    Colouring My World with Elegance
    Started Vaping 13th October, 2011

whoa.. naughty site named...
    i just hope that this would help newbies into avoiding the said site instead of ordering pure nic from it and diluting it themselves...
    maggie likes this.

AVF Regular
    10% is 100 mg 100% is 1000mg I buy my 4.8% or 48 mg from this site just need to guide the newbies with common sense instead of just telling them not to buy from a site simply because they supply something some don't agree with this site has good prices and shipping and all we need to do is apply the right guidance
    Pueronline and maggie like this.

aussie squonk box - the punisher - sig 100 watt - tesla series modded - vampire 26650 - modded chana - kamry 200 watt
    my etsy DEATHware

Good post Jen.

Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast