Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: Horrible taste at the back of the throat

AVF Regular

Horrible taste at the back of the throat

Hey Guys,

I have been experiencing a rather foul taste after I have been chain vaping, I am kinda just interested to see if it's just me or am I doing something wrong..
    The taste is hard to explain but whenever I drink, eat or clear my throat I can taste something in my mouth that's off putting.
    I kinda first started to notice it after I had set up a Dripper with cotton and got a dry hit from making shitty coils and has a similar taste to it..
    My oral hygiene is not in question, I have actually started to brush 3-4 times a day since vaping to try clear out the nasty tasting saliva...

anywhoo if anyone else experienced something like this what did you do to fix it or did it go away as time passes.

ps: I've been vaping for less than 2 weeks... so maybe that's it.

Cheers

Money spent Vaping: Who cares, I'll live long enough to earn more!

AVF Regular
    I could've made a big funny joke here but meh cbf..... It takes a while to adjust to the change from smoking to gaping... Give it timeand your mouth should sort its shite out!!

AVF Regular
    it could be your juice. are you vaping premix or mixing your own? maybe you could try mixing up some unflavoured and see if that makes a difference. that way, you could at least work out if it's the flavour itself or one of the other components in your juice. isolating the cause of the problem is the only way you're going to be able to fix it.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by the vaporizer View Post
    It takes a while to adjust to the change from smoking to gaping.
    Gaping LOL
    steve.c and Altered1 like this.

Noe
    AV Approved Manafacturer/Modder Chief Snus scientist
    In the deep dark recesses of your mind! .. Prophet of the Vapeoligists & keeper of the sacred Bewdy.
    Maybe you have a pubic hair stuck in your throat?

steve.c, Altered1 and D3AB like this.
    Officially #1 Customer and Supporter of Essiemessy's Custom made Glass Drip Tips!
    Essie's Glass DTs

Sent from my kickass gaming PC using keyboard & fingers.

The Dahli Lama once said, "People do not laugh enough & take life too seriously, causing stress." A good laugh can cure a build up of stress, stress is a leading cause of grey hair & early death.

Vape Hard or go home and Vape Hard!

I'd rather be sneezing than wheezing!

AVF Regular
    That might explain the horrible taste though.
    Quote Originally Posted by arth_d View Post
    Gaping LOL
    arth_d and Altered1 like this.

N Sydney, Aus, Earth, Milky Way, Virgo Supercluster
    Funny smut aside. Gingerbread tastes like shit in my atty but lime and coffee taste great. Have not worked it out yet. I also could not get things to taste right without cooling off. Never did like hot things. All warm, very warm juice tastes bad to me.

]6⁹.12[

Zee
    Could be one of the quitting smoking side effects? Have you been coughing stuff up yet? Could be your lungs clearing and your taste buds coming back to life..
    I've been noticing some strange smells/tastes as I'm only a few weeks off the smokes myself.
    I reckon one of the vaping videos I watched mentioned similar stuff. I'll try to find it.

I'm hoping it will pass

Retired Account
    Hmmm nasty tasting saliva eh? I would get myself checked out, care of our wonderful completely free medicare system, just to be on the safe side. (Assuming you're a bloke, and therefore have an acute sensitivity to seeing a GP, but in your case, I think it would be a really good idea to get infection ruled out - strep throat, salivary gland infection, abcess or ulcer in the gums/mouth/throat)
    D3AB likes this.

AVF Regular
    hahaha i made a joke without even trying lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast