Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree20Likes

Thread: RE: Noe's list

RE: Noe's list

Hi all,

I have done a lot of research on this site on my day off whilst sucking on my new cigalike (and a couple of durrys in between). I am thinking about Noe's recommendation in his post "Noe's list" about this product:

eGo K Battery CE4 Blister Pack [05-5A-234] - $15.99 : Healthcabin Electronic Cigarettes - Wholesale and Retail

I have searched beyond the call of duty to find a thread about this recommendation but have yet to have any luck. 3 out of the 4 reviews on the site itself aren't comforting, but I realise people are more prone to complaining than praising.

Any one followed Noe's advise and what are your feelings on this product?

BTW: I can't work out what the differences are in styles from k0 to k31 on that site.

I have a few ego ks floating around, used a few times then kind of dropped.. personally I prefer the ego twists over those ego k things .. a vamo over the ego twist... an innokin VTR over the vamo .. and then we start to go into the higher price brackets... so in short not a big fan...

^ooh look at you, posting about Noe's List. You have no idea what you have done mate.
    It's on now, look out!
    Noe, Fatman and steve.c like this.

I started with these, although different packaging options, worked well enough for me.

As a starting point at that price you can't go wrong and a decent base to learn from and understand how all this minefield of stuff fits together.

The K0 - K31 are just different designs, if you click on the "eGo K 1100mAh Battery" link under "this kit contains" it will take you to another page which has an image for the various designs
    Noe likes this.

AVF Regular
    Don't listen to Noe. Nobody does. He's just a crazy guy who wanders around the forum muttering to himself and saying stuff that nobody understands. Just nod knowingly at him when he tries to give you advice. He's likeable enough so we put up with him, but nobody takes him seriously. Poor chap.

Last edited by Rose; 10-12-13 at 05:22 PM.
    Noe, Fatman, JenJ and 2 others like this.

AVF Regular
    I think a lot of us here started with something similar to the Ego with CE4. As a place to start IMO it's as good as any, and far better than the cigalikes.

for the price, it's not bad at all.

but like most things, you will want bigger better and shiny-er stuff. But you have to start somewhere. They are a good start to learn with.

Just get the 1100mah batts over the 650's, and the 1300's over the 1100's. Price wise there is only a few bucks in it, but the battery output is worth it.

Another option is to get the Ego batts, and another clearo like a BCC Kanger T3s or an EVOD.... and replacement coils are available for these.

There are many many options. Noes list atleast gives you a tried and tested place to start. What you end up with will be determined by your own vaping preferences.
    Noe and Apoc like this.

Gaffer Tape is like The Force - it has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together

Without specific approval, No one has permission to quote me outside of AVF

Noe
    AV Approved Manafacturer/Modder Chief Snus scientist
    In the deep dark recesses of your mind! .. Prophet of the Vapeoligists & keeper of the sacred Bewdy.
    Quote Originally Posted by oogy View Post
    I have a few ego ks floating around, used a few times then kind of dropped.. personally I prefer the ego twists over those ego k things .. a vamo over the ego twist... an innokin VTR over the vamo .. and then we start to go into the higher price brackets... so in short not a big fan...
    EGo K's & Q's are not complicated to use & IMO are the best device for a newbie to start with. Twists/Spinners etc aren't as newbie friendly & aren't even a necessary step on the vaping journey.

IMO you should start with the basics (standard eGo type batts), then work up to more complex devices that have VV/VW, this includes Spinners & Twists, Vamo's, Provari's, eVics etc etc.
    After getting comfortable with the standard eGo type batts, many vapers find they want to upgrade to something with a little more kick, many also find that the standard eGo is plenty powerful enough for them.
    Some of these vapers that want to upgrade, also want to keep the same form factor, rather than getting a bigger, thicker mod & this is where I believe the Twists/Spinners fit in. Those that don't mind a bigger mod can bypass the spinner/twists altogether.

Lots of AVF vapers have used eGo K's or Q's for a year or longer, without any trouble & I am yet to hear complaints on how they perform.
    unik and Donna like this.
    Officially #1 Customer and Supporter of Essiemessy's Custom made Glass Drip Tips!
    Essie's Glass DTs

Sent from my kickass gaming PC using keyboard & fingers.

The Dahli Lama once said, "People do not laugh enough & take life too seriously, causing stress." A good laugh can cure a build up of stress, stress is a leading cause of grey hair & early death.

Vape Hard or go home and Vape Hard!

I'd rather be sneezing than wheezing!

an innokin VTR
    I wouldn't know where to start with that puppy.

The K0 - K31 are just different designs, if you click on the "eGo K 1100mAh Battery" link under "this kit contains" it will take you to another page
    Cheers for that.

And thank you all for all the information. It's gonna be a long road but I'm determined to get there. Where ever there may be....

Zee
    Hi Dan,
    If the cigalike isn't quite hitting the spot and you want to upgrade I recommend some kind of clearomiser setup.
    The bottom coil clearomisers seem really popular! Vision, Aspire, mini vivi novas etc etc

I bought a kit from Peter at EcigSA: Ecig Kits - Ecig-SA.com
    He's local if you're in ADL. You can pickup via appointment if you don't want to wait for shipping.

It's been working great as my all day vape. I've been carrying it in my pocket etc.
    I've ordered some VW Mods to use at home, so I might end up getting an iTaste VV3 so I can have mobile Variable wattage to replace these EVOD batteries. (Purely so I can up the voltage)

I think we were posting at the same time Noe. Thanks for your info mate. I have read a lot of your posts today as well
    Noe likes this.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast