Sigelei Mechanical Telescopic Mod

peoples thoughts on this entry level mod?

Sigelei Mechanical Telescopic Mod #1 [04-N-1-1] - $13.79 : Healthcabin Electronic Cigarettes - Wholesale and Retail

just got a ismoke magoo so it should be compatible shouldnt it?

AVF Regular
    Confusing part first. That's actually a Sigelei #8.

For the price, why not? I've got one that I use every now and then, but I have stripped all of the plating off the contacts, and replaced the original bottom spring and the switch assembly. So, with a bit of tinkering, they are ok.

I can take a photo of mine with a similar Ithaka clone atty to yours on top in the morning if you like.

There are better Chinese mechanicals, Chi You clones for example, out there.

Or the SmokTech Magneto is good too.
    Pipes, tubes, boxes, atomisers.

ECHO ALPHA DELTA CHARLIE

AVF Regular
    I had one before, great device but just make sure to keep the contacts clean as that can really affect performance. Light sanding every week or so should do the trick.

Invested in vaping so far: Stopped counting Break even in: Never! And that's OK
    "We don't inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children"

thanks for the advice guys, how do i go about getting batteries into aus though as i have been reading not many will send them?

Quote Originally Posted by chaotic thoughts View Post
    thanks for the advice guys, how do i go about getting batteries into aus though as i have been reading not many will send them?
    You don't. Get AW brand from any vape shop, eg ecigmodshop, steam ecigs, vapebar, vc, vm etc.
    Get pana or efest from supersports600 on ebay
    get sony or mnke from vapeking.

Sigeleis take protected batteries, (edit: they take regular unprotected too, just saying they can take protected while other mods most often can't). so if you aren't going to sub ohm and want the longest life batteries possible (3400mAh), the blazar protected from ss600 will fit. Otherwise any IMR or hybrid will fit too.

Dicko showed his sig #8 (and I rambled on a bit) in this thread, only down side is the #8 won't take 18490/500.
    Weapon Of Choice.

e: co-incedently I'm using one right now, same as dicko, #8 with igo-w. Vaping 40% wizards brew mixed with 40% liqua tirimasu and 20% liqua coffee. Stretching out the WB supply plus making it more of a dessert flavour for night time.
    Last edited by coopz; 10-12-13 at 10:56 PM.

AVF Regular
    No need to get batteries from OS.

Go here supersports600 items - Get great deals on non-protected, Chargers Lithium Ion items on eBay Stores!

You can run 18350 or 18650 in that.

SS600 is a member here on the forum. Very trusted and will help you out.
    Pipes, tubes, boxes, atomisers.

ECHO ALPHA DELTA CHARLIE