Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: Newbies in Wagga NSW

AVF Regular

Newbies in Wagga NSW

Hi Newbies,

Just letting you know that I will be moving to Wagga around Xmas this year and if you need any assistance or just want to meet up for a vape I'd be happy to oblige

After 2 years living in a town as the only vaper it would be great to get in touch with fellow ex smokers!

Thanks!

Invested in vaping so far: Stopped counting Break even in: Never! And that's OK
    "We don't inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children"

AVF Regular
    gee - wagga?

believe it or not, there is a nice "beach" on the Murrumbidgee River right in the center of town for a swim on those stinking hot days.
    Fatman, genoxy and Samtron like this.

Gaffer Tape is like The Force - it has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together

Without specific approval, No one has permission to quote me outside of AVF

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Altered1 View Post
    gee - wagga?

believe it or not, there is a nice "beach" on the Murrumbidgee River right in the center of town for a swim on those stinking hot days.
    Yeah I spent a few days there last week on a pre-relocation visit to find a place to live and check out the town.

My partner and I loved it straight away, such a nice, quiet town but still has everything you could ever want!

Kununurra has 2 pubs, a Coles and not much else...
    margyb likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by genoxy View Post
    Hi Newbies,

Just letting you know that I will be moving to Wagga around Xmas this year and if you need any assistance or just want to meet up for a vape I'd be happy to oblige

After 2 years living in a town as the only vaper it would be great to get in touch with fellow ex smokers!

Thanks!
    I drive through there almost weekly and know it fairly well. It is a nice town...rather big these days (you won't be lacking for anything!) but still feels country to me. Good choice. Sorry I'm not really on topic ;-|

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by tjs-81 View Post
    I drive through there almost weekly and know it fairly well. It is a nice town...rather big these days (you won't be lacking for anything!) but still feels country to me. Good choice. Sorry I'm not really on topic ;-|
    All good if you have an overnighter there let me know!

AVF Regular
    If I remember back to my uni days...umm. Some 18 years ago.
    Be sure to vape near the RSL club. I remember a lot of smokers out there.
    Also try some Charles Sturt Uni's wine. They are quite cheap and tasty.
    Fatman likes this.
    Quit on 10.06.2013
    Ave Smoked: 15-20/Day for 22 years
    Spent on Smoke: $600/month when 1 pack = $18

AVF Regular
    congrats on the move. hope it brings you health, happiness and prosperity.

living between newcastle and sydney at the moment...was gonna head back to sydney....not sure if it's the right idea....feel like a sardine driving on those roads...

I don't need squat for ages, i just went shopping.
    $1800.61 Spent on Vaping so far, stocked up for 2 years @ 8ml/per day.

Super Moderator
    Sigh .. I miss Wagga

More pretty girls per square foot than most of Australia
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Vaping since 2007 totally smoke free since 2011

AVF Rules , Read and understand them

AVF Regular
    pineapplepineapplepineapplepineapple if i'd known that i'd have moved to wagga....why didn't anyone tell me? ah *looks around warily for his wife...* never mind....

I don't need squat for ages, i just went shopping.
    $1800.61 Spent on Vaping so far, stocked up for 2 years @ 8ml/per day.

AVF Regular
    Haha thanks Sam, yeah I couldn't stand the Sydney traffic anymore either... Don't know how I put up with it all those years!

FM, you've said that a few times hidden agenda?? Lol
    Fatman likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast