Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: why is it so Complicated Please advise

Unhappy why is it so Complicated Please advise

I have E pipe I replaced the tank with a Kanga II . but i just want to have an uncomplicated vape , but the pipe has hissy fits every now and then it switches off after a 2 second draw . even when it is working it does not produce much vaper . what can I buy that will not require me to be mucking around with multiimeters and voltages to give a consistent and reliable performance . price does not matter
    I am using 26 mg Nic from health chest mixed 50% with the triple menthol 26mg Nic

AVF Regular
    go get urself a vv/vw device with a protank or iclear 30 dosnt get much simpler than that

Noe
    AV Approved Manafacturer/Modder Chief Snus scientist
    In the deep dark recesses of your mind! .. Prophet of the Vapeoligists & keeper of the sacred Bewdy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tez123 View Post
    I have E pipe I replaced the tank with a Kanga II . but i just want to have an uncomplicated vape , but the pipe has hissy fits every now and then it switches off after a 2 second draw . even when it is working it does not produce much vaper . what can I buy that will not require me to be mucking around with multiimeters and voltages to give a consistent and reliable performance . price does not matter
    I am using 26 mg Nic from health chest mixed 50% with the triple menthol 26mg Nic
    Want a great vape & don't mind what size the PV is?
    IMO the below will give you a set up that is easy to use & a great vape experience, so grab these:
    Better than the Pootank or Pootank II:
    New ! Kumiho 3.5ml STV Nova Glass BDC Clearomizer [01-K-3-1] - $8.99 : Healthcabin Electronic Cigarettes - Wholesale and Retail
    Replacement heads, get the 1.8ohm :
    New ! 5pc Replacement Coils for Kumiho Vivi Nova & STV Nova Glass BDC [01-H-1-6] - $7.99 : Healthcabin Electronic Cigarettes - Wholesale and Retail

Mod:
    Smoktech SID VV/VW MOD [05-C-34] - $33.99 : Healthcabin Electronic Cigarettes - Wholesale and Retail

Batteries & Charger:
    2X Panasonic NCR 18650 B 3400mAh Lithium LI ION NCR18650B Battery NCRB 3400 | eBay
    Or (better for mech mods if you decide to get one later):
    2X Panasonic IMR 18650 2250mAh Lithium Manganese Vaper 3 6V CGR 18650 CH Battery | eBay
    Charger:
    Soshine SC H2 Universal LCD Battery Charger LI ION Nimh LI FEPO4 AUS Standards | eBay

Officially #1 Customer and Supporter of Essiemessy's Custom made Glass Drip Tips!
    Essie's Glass DTs

Sent from my kickass gaming PC using keyboard & fingers.

The Dahli Lama once said, "People do not laugh enough & take life too seriously, causing stress." A good laugh can cure a build up of stress, stress is a leading cause of grey hair & early death.

Vape Hard or go home and Vape Hard!

I'd rather be sneezing than wheezing!

AVF Regular
    Grumpy Old man, Living inPerth Northern suburbs
    Tez123 Hi

What type of epipe are you using? I am not sure what you mean by "Turning off" The only thing that springs to mind is that you are using a protected battery and the high current draw is shutting it down.
    Because I trust no-one Who tells me FACTS with no proof

VV PCCP Mobile Power 6000mAh whats your thoughts on this The E-Cig Shop - VV PCCP Mobile Power 6000mAh

Quote Originally Posted by Robray View Post
    Tez123 Hi

What type of epipe are you using? I am not sure what you mean by "Turning off" The only thing that springs to mind is that you are using a protected battery and the high current draw is shutting it down.
    its a 618 I Purchased 3 weeks ago

Noe
    In the deep dark recesses of your mind! .. Prophet of the Vapeoligists & keeper of the sacred Bewdy.
    VV PCCP Mobile Power 6000mAh whats your thoughts on this The E-Cig Shop - VV PCCP Mobile Power 6000mAh
    Not what you want.
    Officially #1 Customer and Supporter of Essiemessy's Custom made Glass Drip Tips!
    Essie's Glass DTs

The Dahli Lama once said, "People do not laugh enough & take life too seriously, causing stress." A good laugh can cure a build up of stress, stress is a leading cause of grey hair & early death.

Zee
    Do you want something you can carry around? Pocket size, or happy to leave at home?
    Did you smoke a pipe? Are you looking for a pipe like experience? Or not fussed anymore?

If you like that pccp thing maybe have a look at some of the other "box mods" that are available.

Honestly though, your pipe or clearo may just have a technical issue... Have you contacted the seller and asked for support?

Quote Originally Posted by Zee View Post
    Do you want something you can carry around? Pocket size, or happy to leave at home?
    Did you smoke a pipe? Are you looking for a pipe like experience? Or not fussed anymore?

If you like that pccp thing maybe have a look at some of the other "box mods" that are available.

Honestly though, your pipe or clearo may just have a technical issue... Have you contacted the seller and asked for support?
    I dont care what it looks like as long as it is able to be used without too much fuss and the battery last a day with normal usage and have a spare battery if I need it
    Zee likes this.

Noe
    I dont care what it looks like as long as it is able to be used without too much fuss and the battery last a day with normal usage and have a spare battery if I need it
    Honestly, the links I posted will have you set up with a device that works exactly as what you want, those 3400mah batts will last all day & the atties perform better than what you currently are using.
    Plus the mod has VV/Vw capabilities & other functions that you will find useful.
    tjs-81, D3AB and Zee like this.
    Essie's Glass DTs

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast