Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: Tied Of Tobacco Flavors

Tied Of Tobacco Flavors

Well people when I first started vaping I was on the search for the ultimate tobacco flavor, but now it is really starting to turn me off. I am wondering if anyone else has had the same type of experience??? I'm even shying away from my beloved H1N1, and turning more towards CLS and softer tastes. So if anyone can shed light on this it would be great

AVF Regular
    Same here but it took me 3 months to change, I am now vaping sweeter juices. I still do like TFA Double RY4 but I mix with other concentrates. I am vaping a Vanilla Custard that I mixed and a Chocolate Custard tart I have mixed. I reckon it's because our taste has come back and we are looking to satisfy them.

Just go with it and try more flavors.
    Rossco likes this.

Thanks Wayno so I'm not going crazy after all.

Pretty much the same although only took me about a month and not really a fan of tobacco flavours anymore
    Rossco likes this.

I usually have at least three different type of flavours on the go...at the moment Vanilla Custard,Red Jujube and a Liquorice...Have not even got my ADV going at the mo (Eastwood)....I think this helps as I tend to get tired if I vape just 1 flavour and no switch up to turn to..Even when vaping Eastwood I still have at least one other different type of flavour handy...That kind of contradicts what an ADV is eh ? But that is me...I am sure you will find a new vape to take the place of tobaccos..Try something completely different to what you have tried..For the life of me 8 months ago I would never have thought I would be vaping Vanilla Custard and loving it...Have you tried a musk vape ??If you like musk lollies give it a go..Just experiment and see what comes about..
    Rossco likes this.
    I VAPE = I LIVE

Started Vaping at 16:00 hrs on 11th April 2013...
    Saved poop loads of $ not buying stinkies since then.
    Spending poop loads of $ on shinies and juice etc since then
    But now I am happy...

AVF Regular
    Nope not at all, I am enjoying the sweeter things in life now lol, don't worry about buying juices from anywhere mate start mixing your own, it's fun and only you know what you like so you will end up with some awesome juices for yourself. Why pay up to and over $1 a ml when you can have the best juices for yourself, have a lot of fun and get satisfaction by doing your own.
    Rossco likes this.

I started on tobacco flavours cos I wanted to replace a ciggie with something that tasted similar. Did that for many many months and I couldn't understand how people quickly switched from smoking to vaping fruity flavours and such. So I experimented with deserts and fruit flavours and that was it , I haven't vaped a tobacco juice since.
    Rossco likes this.
    Cigarette Addiction: 12 years Quit Smoking: 22.11.2011 Started Vaping: 22.11.2011
    ProVari V2, SmokTech 1.5 ohm dc carto, OCD Tank at 4.3 volts
    Vaping and Loving it

AVF Regular
    I've given up on flavours all together.
    Gresh11 and Rossco like this.

I've frayed away from fruit flavors until now, but I think I might start trying some out.

I have found that I still enjoy the sweeter tobacco flavours however I am finding myself drawn to dessert flavours. Maybe my perfect vape could be a pudding tobacco flavour.

I can no longer vape anything that tries to emulate an actual cig
    Rossco likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast