Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: why does the colour change so quickly

Smile why does the colour change so quickly

Hi all
    I have noticed that when i refill my tank Pootank 2 that after less than a day the color starts to darken . i have seen a u tube video about steeping and after a week of steeping the color gets to about what i achieve in a day . what is happening to the juice

Super Moderator
    Juice gone dark in tank

Have a read of that thread Tez
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Vaping since 2007 totally smoke free since 2011

AVF Rules , Read and understand them

Retired Account
    I'm a topper-upperer. You know how they say that you shouldn't let your car get below say a 1/4 tank before you refuel? I believe the reason for this, and I could be wrong, but it works for me so bite me if I am wrong ( ), is that the less fuel in the tank, the more concentrated the crap is which gets into your tank and effects how your engine runs among other things (including how long your car lasts overall).

I have come to believe that the same thing applies to clearos and cartos. It seems to me that not letting my tank/clearo get below half full means I very rarely see that unattractive sludge develop in the bottom of my thing. Coils and carto stuffs seem to last longer too. Perhaps it's the same sort of thing as not smoking right down to the butt? I never used to go past the writing or the lines on the cigarette. In fact, in my big tanks, I rarely get below 2/3rds full, unless I'm out and about and it's not convenient to have bottles of liquid with me.

I Keep my tanks above half full but the colour changes within hours

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Tez123 View Post
    I Keep my tanks above half full but the colour changes within hours
    Name the juice and it's makeup, name your juice delivery system, wattage/voltage and we'll have a better basis on which to explain it all.

Health cabin 28% nic mixed 50 % with triple menthol 28 % nic the wattaage i cant supply as i am not that savvy using a pootank with 1 . 8 ohm i think

DAD
    AVF Regular
    Hi all
    I have noticed that when i refill my tank Pootank 2 that after less than a day the color starts to darken . i have seen a u tube video about steeping and after a week of steeping the color gets to about what i achieve in a day . what is happening to the juice
    You have a poo tank ?
    margyb likes this.

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by DAD View Post
    You have a poo tank ?
    Lol ... avf slang for Kanger Protank

margyb and jen like this.
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Vaping since 2007 totally smoke free since 2011

AVF Rules , Read and understand them

T7x
    AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by DAD View Post
    You have a poo tank ?
    I laughed my ass off . xD
    Do you know de way 👺

AVF Regular
    Health cabin 28% nic mixed 50 % with triple menthol 28 % nic the wattaage i cant supply as i am not that savvy using a pootank with 1 . 8 ohm i think
    You gotta watch those percentages, 28% means 280mg/mL (if I'm reading it right, little confused)
    margyb and T7x like this.
    Shop at Supersports600 eBay Store for all your Battery and Nicotine testing needs

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast