Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: Zmax v3 already broken

Zmax v3 already broken

I bought a Zmax v3 Telescope less than two weeks ago, and the button is already playing up. It doesn't always fire, and sometimes just a single click takes me into the menu. It's a shame because I really love the simplistic look of this mod, and its not too big. All other mods in a similar price range look too big and also look pretty cheap.

So I've been looking at the provari - it costs an arm and a leg, but I'm guessing that it will last longer. I also like its simple form and smaller size.

Would it be wise to jump into the provari? I found it for around $200 bucks at vapebar. Also, would the Boge F16 tank go well with it? I don't want the tank to look goofy on it. I want a tank that's going to fit kinda flush and not stick out in width.

I saw the Zmax v5 for $100 bucks, but I don't want to end up with the same issues and more than $160 bucks down the drain.

What do you guys reckon?
    timmah likes this.

Super Moderator
    Provari =two cartons of ciggies. it's money well spent.
    Fatman and steve.c like this.
    Ingrid

Quote Originally Posted by rockmoose View Post
    Is Ingrid the only one who thinks my penis looks slightly vaginal?

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by giruvian View Post
    Provari =two cartons of ciggies. it's money well spent.
    put it that way...... ;P
    giruvian likes this.

Gaffer Tape is like The Force - it has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together

Without specific approval, No one has permission to quote me outside of AVF

AVF Regular
    A Boge f16 on a Provari looks fine. The tank is a smidge thinner than the Provari, but still aesthetically pleasing. This is my current set up.

You will not regret the initial outlay on the Provari. More than worth it in terms of durability and dependability.
    steve.c likes this.
    Provari V2 - CF Sub-Ohm Battery - Eleaf iPower 80w - ECT X.FIR II - Aspire Nautilus - Aspire Atlantis - iClear 30 - Eleaf Lemo 2 - Alien RDA

Super Moderator
    A provari also has the manufacturer backup a lot of other mods dont ... If it breaks ( unlikely) you can at least get it fixed ... postage is a pineapplepineapplepineapplepineapplepineapple tho
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Vaping since 2007 totally smoke free since 2011

AVF Rules , Read and understand them

Quote Originally Posted by chris1972
    A Boge f16 on a Provari looks fine. The tank is a smidge thinner than the Provari, but still aesthetically pleasing. This is my current set up.
    Is it thinner than the tip or the handle base, because I noticed it's not a flat top. It would be nice if it matched the width of the top cap.

Postage is a what now... lol I saw on vapebar that postage will be free if it's a purchase of over $200. Is this a good site to buy it from?

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by smoker View Post
    Is it thinner than the tip or the handle base, because I noticed it's not a flat top. It would be nice if it matched the width of the top cap.

Postage is a what now... lol I saw on vapebar that postage will be free if it's a purchase of over $200. Is this a good site to buy it from?
    The F16 Tank is larger in diameter than the very end of the Provari top cap, but smaller than the base. And I personally find Vapebar a great vendor to deal with. That's where I got my Provari. I also purchased the Provari extension cap so I could run an 18650 for a bit more battery life.
    Provari V2 - CF Sub-Ohm Battery - Eleaf iPower 80w - ECT X.FIR II - Aspire Nautilus - Aspire Atlantis - iClear 30 - Eleaf Lemo 2 - Alien RDA

I've found that the top end of the provari is 19mm, and the F16 is 20mm. Not sure if this is 100% correct, though.

Would these rings help the boge tank sit flush and not over hang?

AVF Regular
    I'm not sure but I think those rings might make it look worse.

Here's a pic I just took of my F16 tank on the Provari so you can get an idea.

Jas
    AVF Regular
    If you want the most perfect matching with the best mod in the world (The one and only provari) i would suggest you take a look at the GR-modders website and take a look at either the Varedaro tank, which is a special tank for the provari and also the prive tank, All made by Kir-Fanis. Both of these tanks are made for the provari and sit flush with the 19mm top cap base, The tanks also have slot cut outs on the bottom which will alow airflow due to tanks seating perfectly on the provari.

They are a little bit pricy but well worth it if you love the provari, just like i do. They even have matching drip tips which have the teardrop cut-outs which match the tank and the provari even better!
    pcan68 and smoker like this.
    The Glock 9mm has a historic legacy of reliability, performance, Power and perfection

Vaping has just become apart of life, It will always be there until the very end.
    Official Vanilla custard extremist and connoisseur.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast