Like Tree9Likes
  • 7 Post By Fatman
  • 2 Post By oxey

Thread: joycheapbuy any good ????

AVF Regular

joycheapbuy any good ????

hello all

not shore if this is in the right section but we will see.

ive just started vaporing and i must say i'm hooked. i started out with disposable e cig the ones you get from the gas station. then last week i was at a local. and i got my first vapor. i think it's an ego knock off i payed $50 for it now that i've had a look around i know i got ripped off. and i need to up grade.

what i would like to know if any one knows anything about this saller joycheapbuy

i was thinking of buying this from them and maby some accessories.

newest design mechanical big battery stainless maxa vamo v5 mod the best electronic cigarette [wholesale vamo v5] : www.joycheapbuy.com

i've looked around and i like the vamo v5 and this is the cheapest i have found it and less any one knows any better deal

Super Moderator
    Although I havent used that particular webfront , there are a lot of cheap and cheerful Chinese outlets that usually deliver the goods .
    If you are going to go with them , just make sure you are ok with having to wait a fair time to get them , 2-8 weeks if you select the normal post option.
    And in the main you are going to have very little service if something goes wrong ... this is why they are cheap lol , not a heap of aftersales goes on and it can be frustrating with the language barrier . Having said that , if you are not in a hurry and want to take a chance , some great bargains can be had .
    ALWAYS PAY WITH PAYPAL or similar to give you a degree of buyer protection .
    If you are in a hurry there are plenty of Aussie vendors Who although they might cost a bit more , will deliver quick and offer at least a good contact point if you have any dramas. When you work it out , you would be saving maybe $20-30 to wait for a month or more for the same product ... when you work it out with the exchange rate , that $32US vamo is gonna cost you $40+ Australian at the moment ... closing the gap even more for local service
    IN short .. buy it from there , or Fasttech , or Chinabuye, or TinyDeals, or any of the china webfronts , if you want to wait .... or pony up a bit more and get it within a week locally .
    JenJ, fabricator4, maggie and 4 others like this.
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Vaping since 2007 totally smoke free since 2011

AVF Rules , Read and understand them

Those prices are ridiculously low to say the least
    Last edited by chaotic thoughts; 24-12-13 at 04:51 PM. Reason: spelling

Yes, but they also have 'minimum' buys sometimes in the fine print, I may be wrong but isn't that $32 the price if you're buying 10 of them... or have I misunderstood?

You also have to take into account their shipping prices US $22.80 cheapest price I could see...( that was for Vamo v5 purchase ,just checking not buying )
    I VAPE = I LIVE

Started Vaping at 16:00 hrs on 11th April 2013...
    Saved poop loads of $ not buying stinkies since then.
    Spending poop loads of $ on shinies and juice etc since then
    But now I am happy...

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by maggie View Post
    Yes, but they also have 'minimum' buys sometimes in the fine print, I may be wrong but isn't that $32 the price if you're buying 10 of them... or have I misunderstood?
    That's correct, the MOQ (min order qty) appears to be 10 units. Vaping Cobra has the V5 for $68
    Chris: Tobacco free since 17:00 15th March 2013.

AVF Regular
    yes guy sorry i should have replyed eriler but with xmess and all been rily bussy. yes min order is 10 units. what happnes when your shopping at 3am i missed it that night but notisted it the next day...i have found the vamo v5 from farstteck for around $32 i heard there shipping is slow but i'm ok with that. i was going to make a big order from helth cabin. as well to keep me going till my vamo came in but i'm still working out what i need.. i want to give everything a go diy mods and dripping and cardos. i just got a cheap ego at the moument. so i would like to make one order and that be it for a while
    Fatman and maggie like this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by oxey View Post
    yes guy sorry i should have replyed eriler but with xmess and all been rily bussy. yes min order is 10 units. what happnes when your shopping at 3am i missed it that night but notisted it the next day...i have found the vamo v5 from farstteck for around $32 i heard there shipping is slow but i'm ok with that. i was going to make a big order from helth cabin. as well to keep me going till my vamo came in but i'm still working out what i need.. i want to give everything a go diy mods and dripping and cardos. i just got a cheap ego at the moument. so i would like to make one order and that be it for a while
    Goodness, you need to enable spell and grammar check, my friend, 'cos what you write makes no sense, just saying

I understood what he meant ... pity there's not some co-ops on items like this for us ( poor) noobs

AVF Regular
    yes sorry about the spelling i'm on my tablet at the moument and spell cheack is a bit hard on it. i'm dislixit. when i'm on my laptop it's a bit easer to correct stuff. ...was thinking about trying to orgnise some kind of builk buy but the web site farstteck sells single items pritty cheap. and has free postage. i get a link for it tomorrow if any one wants it