Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree30Likes

Thread: Your favourite e-liquids of 2013

Your favourite e-liquids of 2013

Hello there!

I have just moved to Australia from the UK and after a fair amount of reading see that you guys do things a little differently over here. I used to buy pre-mixed liquids from my local store and here, DIY seems to be the way to go! So I have decided to have a go at mixing up some of my own juices with flavourless nic and a doubler so thought I would ask you guys what your favourites are. After a bit of digging I have seen Flavour Art, Perfumers Apprentice and Good Life Vapour mentioned a few times. I understand that it is down to personal taste, but I was wondering if anyone has identified a particular vendor / manufacturer that has the highest quality e-juice? I'm after a full taste and good cloud of vape on the exhale, as I'm sure most of us are!

Just a little more info if it helps: I usually smoke mock tobacco flavours, rather than the fruity stuff. The sweetest I used to go for was RY4 which I vaped for about a year or so. Also was partial to a bit of a menthol hit too

Thanks you so much!
    eDrop

AVF Regular
    Try some of Vapekings tobacco doublers. They are pretty good. And juicewhores Dels ultimate pipe is a classic around here.

They are doublers usually. I rekon they are on par with many OS juices.
    spud likes this.

been vaping Banana Pudding from Delicious Monster for the last couple of days and love it. my favourite so far. can't put it down. even my elderly mother loved the smell of it but couldn't convince her to try a puff. the ecigs freak her out.

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by JeffD View Post
    been vaping Banana Pudding from Delicious Monster for the last couple of days and love it. my favourite so far. can't put it down. even my elderly mother loved the smell of it but couldn't convince her to try a puff. the ecigs freak her out.
    Hardly a tobacco flavour though, is it?

To answer the OP, most of the current, approved local vendors have quite good tobacco flavoured doublers, and in my opinion are as good as any international juice supplier. Most of the USA juices are too sweet, even the tobacco flavoured ones.

Australia is a unique situation in that you cannot buy a local juice that contains nicotine, so we are reliant on importing nicotine from overseas and mixing it with flavours from a vendor, and PG and VG from other sources. Most of our local vendors supply USP PG and VG which in my experience, is amongst the best you can buy anywhere.

As far as vapour production goes, this boils down to the equipment you use and the PG/VG ratio you mix at.

Hope this answers your question.
    giruvian, margyb, Fatman and 6 others like this.
    Ignore the Super-moderator tag in my profile, I have resigned from that position but admin have not updated my profile as yet

AVF Regular
    Lol .................
    essiemessy, 308hjute and avtek like this.

Thanks for your replies everyone! Particularly your more thorough reply gtadmin. May I ask where you buy your ejuice?

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by eDrop View Post
    Thanks for your replies everyone! Particularly your more thorough reply gtadmin. May I ask where you buy your ejuice?
    Most of the time, I make my own from concentrates from the local vendors, or my own steeps. However, I occasionally buy doublers for myself from VapeBar, JuiceWhore, VapeKing and VapingMad (I hate doing this just in case I missed some, forgive me guys if I have).

My daughter particularly likes VapeKing's Royal Blend, and the menthol version of their Virginia Tobacco (can't remember it's exact title ATM).

But I would also add that what I like you may hate, and vice-versa.
    margyb likes this.
    Ignore the Super-moderator tag in my profile, I have resigned from that position but admin have not updated my profile as yet

Jas
    AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by JeffD View Post

Once again jeff continually talking about your Banana pudding from DM, and making sure we all see the vendor in your post. You are a habitual brain washed stirrer and a foot solider.
    If you didnt get warned by GT about putting links to a banned vendors website every post you would write would have links.
    Last edited by Jas; 27-12-13 at 09:04 AM.
    Noe, arth_d, margyb and 8 others like this.
    The Glock 9mm has a historic legacy of reliability, performance, Power and perfection

Vaping has just become apart of life, It will always be there until the very end.
    Official Vanilla custard extremist and connoisseur.

AVF Regular
    Another vote for Del's Ultimate Pipe here. Desparately need to mix some more up today as I have it running in two atties and am just about out.
    Pipes, tubes, boxes, atomisers.

ECHO ALPHA DELTA CHARLIE

Anyone else care to share?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast