Keep my mechanical mod?

hi everyone so im in bit of a bind. pictured is the first mod i bought (nov), i want to say 2 week after i received it i bought a provari mini. since then i've put the mm away....today i busted mm out and the only real thing i like about it is the small form factor compared to the provari. the bad, the vape production is nowhere near what i get out of the provari.

i've put 2 different coils at 1.8 and 2.0 protank 2, and 2.1 iclear30S between the two...provari still producing thicker clouds.

is my setup for the mm off, am i missing something? i want to give it a chance but right now i may move it on to a better home.

thanks for any advice!

AVF Regular
    ya need lower ohm coils
    http://forums.aussievapers.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2478&dateline=1380789817

AVF Regular
    What volts are you running the provari?
    supporter of genuine mods and attys

provari running at 4 volts

If the mech has 18650 tubes keep it for a time when you may get into rebuildables. Saves having to get another one then if you want to play with some high power builds.

The mech can't match the provari for high resistance atty's, however it is amp limited well lower then what you can achieve with a decent battery on the mech.
    Last edited by Pueronline; 27-12-13 at 07:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pueronline View Post
    If the mech has 18650 tubes keep it for a time when you may get into rebuildables. Saves having to get another one then if you want to play with some high power builds.

The mech can't match the provari for high resistance atty's, however it is amp limited well lower then what you can achieve with a decent battery on the mech.
    yeah this mech is telescopic so i can rock a 18350 or 18650 and everything in between. When I was sent this mech it actually came with a drip tank pictured here. After a bunch of youtube videos, i think i just built a coil that rips just as good as provari with an iclear30S.

I put the drip tank away because i just really wanted something that i can fill up and vape away. Now i see this setup as a tasting setup when mixing. Thanks for all your help! IMG_3318 (Large) (Medium).JPG