Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree20Likes

Thread: First order help

AVF Regular

First order help

Ok Iím starting to try and put together my first order. And I need some help. The first place Iím ordering from is
    https://www.fasttech.com

I will be ordering the vamo v5 from fast tech. I know itís a long wait for them but I donít mind they have it for $29 US. Unless anyone knows a better deal.

The rest of my stuff Iíll be ordering from health cabin. In the last couple of dayís I have been reading a lot and now I think Iím more confused than before.

I would like to get into DIY but no idea which unflavored nic n juice I will need. They have 36 mg 100% pg down to 6mg. then you got the same with 75%pg+25vg. Well I wonít write the rest I think most of you guyís and girls know what the ratios are.
    My biggest question with this is which one do I get I know I got to buy plain vg and pg bases too but if I got the nic in 100% pg then would I need the plain pg base? Or does it depend on the flavorsí Iím getting so will I need more than one type. ???

Now as for the other stuff I will need from fast tech I have decided to also get a few other bits and pieces as well
    Phoenix NIMBUS2 Rebuildable Dripping Atomizer Iím getting 5 of these to give making my own coils a go
    Phoenix NIMBUS2 Rebuildable Dripping Atomizer
    RC200 Bottom Coil Clearomizers (5-Pack / 2.0mL)
    I just thought this was a good price for a couple of tanks

CE4 Stars Pattern 6-in-1 USB Rechargeable 1100mAh E-Cigarette Starter Kit

This is for a friend itís similar to what I have now something I picked from a local market they are like what I have now and they are not very tech minded so theyíre happy with that.

Silica Wick for Rebuildable Atomizers (5M / 16.4ft) is this wick long enough or will I need longer. I know Iíll need wire as well but having trouble locating it just at the moment.

My order for fast is about $130 at the moment like to keep it no more than $150 so I know there extra stuff Iíll have to get from them. I know Iíll have to get some batteries for the vamo. I havenít even tried to locate them yet. But they will be an extra cost on top of what Iím prepared to spend.
    Now for my second question is this stuff a good start or am I way off. I really like the vamo so I think I like to use that one what else will I need?? Please help me complete my order.

Now for my order from the health cabin.
    To start with I got no idea, was going to order a bunch of pre mixed flavors but I know Iíll need a bunch of other stuff too
    iTaste V.V. Tank Starter Kit(Discontinued)
    I thought two of these thought something that was usb charged would be handy to have around and Iím still trying to figure out what I like. And the other one I through the itaste would be better than this (CE4 Stars Pattern 6-in-1 USB Rechargeable 1100mAh E-Cigarette Starter Kit)

New ! 5pc Innokin iClear 16B BDC Clearomizer
    5pc Innokin Dual Coil iClear 16 V2 Changeable Clearomizer (CE5)
    Now am I even close with these or are they the wrong ones. I donít know how I like to vapor yet. I just have a stranded top coil disposable clearomizer I just know Iím hooked.
    This order is also at the $130 mark so far I want to try and keep it below $350 but I want to get it above $240 to get the free postage. Please help me build my order would like to try and get as much as I can in first order to one not have to order for awhile and two to work out how I like to vape.

(As a side note if anyone would like to jump on the back of this order there welcome. The only condition you will need to be able to travel near Frankston to pick your stuff up. Rest of the details can be worked out)

AVF Regular
    Whoa ! questions questions!

first - you only need one rebuildable dripping atty... not 5

no experience with the rc200's.... sorry. But they will be an average BCC unit. tBCC is a step up on the top coil CE4's. Check for reviews. You may want to get a more reviewed one.

The Vamo is a good piece of kit. I like mine. Make sure you have spare batteries. Also make sure you have some ego style batteries - as the Vamo is a large unit.... you may just want a smaller battery to take out.

CE4 starter kit - ok for beginners.

budget on about 1-2 inches of wick per rebuild.

itaste starter kit - ok for beginners, similar to an ego kit but with VV. but for the same price you could get a set of 2 ego's or evod starter kits (2 batts and 2 clearos), but they are not VV

as for the juice - until you workout what you like - buy the premade stuff.... but you could always get a couple of bottles of 115ml 36mg nic. I got it in 100% PG, and just add local sourced VG to get 50%.... what pg/vg ratio you get will depend on what your target nic/pg/vg ratio will be. it's cheap, so why not get 2 bottles - at usual consumption rates, this is a month or two of juice when mixed out to 18% nic juices. thing about getting some concentrates - they are cheap - a little goes a long way.... things like RY4, vanila, menthol, a selection of fruits you may like. 10ml bottles to start

if you are going to mix - get some empty needle tipped bottles - 10ml and 30ml - again they are cheap. also consider some syringes

This is by no means a complete list, and make your own choices. I hope this helps.
    Last edited by Altered1; 27-12-13 at 11:07 PM.

Gaffer Tape is like The Force - it has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together

Without specific approval, No one has permission to quote me outside of AVF

CCC
    Get the 36mg pg nic from healthcabin. Then when you buy doublers locally to mix with make sure there is vg in them. Just say you bought doublers with 80% vg... after you mix 50/50 with your nic you end up with 60/40 pg/vg. As for hardware I would just start out with any battery vamo whatever you want and some ce4 clearomizers make sure they are made by vision! Clones are bad!

A great place to start is Noes List ! which is in the new Vapers Forum in the 'stickys' ev'rything you're likely to need is there ... happy vaping
    Noe likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by oxey View Post
    Ok Iím starting to try and put together my first order. And I need some help. The first place Iím ordering from is
    https://www.fasttech.com

I will be ordering the vamo v5 from fast tech. I know itís a long wait for them but I donít mind they have it for $29 US. Unless anyone knows a better deal.

The rest of my stuff Iíll be ordering from health cabin. In the last couple of dayís I have been reading a lot and now I think Iím more confused than before.

I would like to get into DIY but no idea which unflavored nic n juice I will need. They have 36 mg 100% pg down to 6mg. then you got the same with 75%pg+25vg. Well I wonít write the rest I think most of you guyís and girls know what the ratios are.
    My biggest question with this is which one do I get I know I got to buy plain vg and pg bases too but if I got the nic in 100% pg then would I need the plain pg base? Or does it depend on the flavorsí Iím getting so will I need more than one type. ???

Now as for the other stuff I will need from fast tech I have decided to also get a few other bits and pieces as well
    Phoenix NIMBUS2 Rebuildable Dripping Atomizer Iím getting 5 of these to give making my own coils a go
    Phoenix NIMBUS2 Rebuildable Dripping Atomizer
    RC200 Bottom Coil Clearomizers (5-Pack / 2.0mL)
    I just thought this was a good price for a couple of tanks

CE4 Stars Pattern 6-in-1 USB Rechargeable 1100mAh E-Cigarette Starter Kit

This is for a friend itís similar to what I have now something I picked from a local market they are like what I have now and they are not very tech minded so theyíre happy with that.

Silica Wick for Rebuildable Atomizers (5M / 16.4ft) is this wick long enough or will I need longer. I know Iíll need wire as well but having trouble locating it just at the moment.

My order for fast is about $130 at the moment like to keep it no more than $150 so I know there extra stuff Iíll have to get from them. I know Iíll have to get some batteries for the vamo. I havenít even tried to locate them yet. But they will be an extra cost on top of what Iím prepared to spend.
    Now for my second question is this stuff a good start or am I way off. I really like the vamo so I think I like to use that one what else will I need?? Please help me complete my order.

Now for my order from the health cabin.
    To start with I got no idea, was going to order a bunch of pre mixed flavors but I know Iíll need a bunch of other stuff too
    iTaste V.V. Tank Starter Kit(Discontinued)
    I thought two of these thought something that was usb charged would be handy to have around and Iím still trying to figure out what I like. And the other one I through the itaste would be better than this (CE4 Stars Pattern 6-in-1 USB Rechargeable 1100mAh E-Cigarette Starter Kit)

New ! 5pc Innokin iClear 16B BDC Clearomizer
    Now am I even close with these or are they the wrong ones. I donít know how I like to vapor yet. I just have a stranded top coil disposable clearomizer I just know Iím hooked.
    This order is also at the $130 mark so far I want to try and keep it below $350 but I want to get it above $240 to get the free postage. Please help me build my order would like to try and get as much as I can in first order to one not have to order for awhile and two to work out how I like to vape.

(As a side note if anyone would like to jump on the back of this order there welcome. The only condition you will need to be able to travel near Frankston to pick your stuff up. Rest of the details can be worked out)
    Oxey....
    I might not be 'qualified' enough to help you with your order, but I was waiting for one month to just get my stuff delivered 50% (or less) satisfied. One mods doesnt work as they claim, the other juice taste completely different than what I ordered, and 'a better quality' battery just stop working after 5 days. I was gonna send it back, but postage back makes me just forget about it and move on. Who knows they got it wrong again second time round. and I waste another month waiting.

anyway, I'm really new, a bit of a quality and health conscious person and have a bit of an acquisition disorder (read: shopaholic). Enough said, I ordered local hoping I could complain properly or barge through their door if they dare selling me cr*p. I got a Cabalero Kit and two 30ml Mint Slice juice for $126. I know you'd laugh if you see how much I'm paying for and what I get, but I'm not looking forward and get dissapointed.

I had a chat with Phil@ Soulblu and he gave me 15% discount. code is xmas13ny14 if you or anyone feel he is a bit ex. you are welcome to try it, I'm just a newbie in vaping, but I rather put my money on something reliable and predictable.

Vape on Everyone (((saying it with my shitty firing - weak atty ((

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Redheads View Post
    Oxey....
    I might not be 'qualified' enough to help you with your order, but I was waiting for one month to just get my stuff delivered 50% (or less) satisfied. One mods doesnt work as they claim, the other juice taste completely different than what I ordered, and 'a better quality' battery just stop working after 5 days. I was gonna send it back, but postage back makes me just forget about it and move on. Who knows they got it wrong again second time round. and I waste another month waiting.

anyway, I'm really new, a bit of a quality and health conscious person and have a bit of an acquisition disorder (read: shopaholic). Enough said, I ordered local hoping I could complain properly or barge through their door if they dare selling me cr*p. I got a Cabalero Kit and two 30ml Mint Slice juice for $126. I know you'd laugh if you see how much I'm paying for and what I get, but I'm not looking forward and get dissapointed.

I had a chat with Phil@ Soulblu and he gave me 15% discount. code is xmas13ny14 if you or anyone feel he is a bit ex. you are welcome to try it, I'm just a newbie in vaping, but I rather put my money on something reliable and predictable.

Vape on Everyone (((saying it with my shitty firing - weak atty ((

was that an order from fastteck that then you faulty stuff ??

not sure how to say this in forum or what I should say, I dont wanna get kicked out from here. but all I could tell you is the place where apparently you have to wait one month to get your oder.

maybe just my bad luck. I should gave them a fair chance to get your order right.

AVF Regular
    You could pay for DHL shipping. EMS or China Air is notorious for a long wait.

If you've had problems with products, you will not get kicked for saying so.
    Redheads likes this.

Gaffer Tape is like The Force - it has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together

Without specific approval, No one has permission to quote me outside of AVF

I know nothing about the fastech stuff you are talking about but when it comes to the newby starting point these are my suggestions from health cabin.

2 x ego batteries - if budget allows ego C twist 1300
    2 x evod clearomisers or smoktech tumblers or protank/2/mini (they all take the same coils)
    2 x packs of 5 replacement coils
    2 x usb chargers
    1 x power supply (unless you already have for other uses)
    5 x empty 10ml bottles with needle tip
    5 x empty 30ml bottles with childproof lids
    2 x syringes
    10 x 10ml ready to vape juices that tickle your fancy. I have tried many of them and still enjoy liqua menthol, mixed berry & citrus.
    All of the above will cost somewhere between $65.00 and $85.00 US

DIY
    115ml of 36mg/ml nicotine 100% pg
    115ml of 36mg/ml nicotine 50/50 pg/vg
    10 x 10ml concentrates of flavours that you think you might like.
    I believe the quality of other vendors concentrates are said to be better than HC so don't buy too many - or none and buy locally.
    When you buy flavours locally, you can buy doublers without nicotine so this means your 36mg nicotine will end up being 18mg. You can lessen the nic by adding plain vg or pg which you can also buy from HC or locally.
    This will cost $42.00 US.

If you use the code ecf you will get a 5% discount (if no other sale discount is on at the time).
    If you select DHL you will receive within about 3 - 5 working days but it is expensive.

Good luck
    Altered1, Redheads and Mathy like this.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast