Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree38Likes

Thread: Hope I am not to late

Hope I am not to late

As a 50 cigs a day smoker, and have been for a long time.
    The cost is unbelievable its time to quit and I think vaping could be my best chance yet.
    Just discovering vaping before Xmas I am concerned about a ban being placed on import nic.
    Makes me think I might of left it to late (Hope not).
    If it helps me to quit then whats the harm you can get NicoBate Gum etc containing nic.
    Lets hope and pray the government give me the chance to quit my way.
    Any thoughts and comments on the above would be great.

A bit worried newbie
    Raz
    Driesy77 and spud like this.

u never know when the doors will get closed to importing personal supply of nic

order some 100mg in pg from vapinzone - they have 15% off during this weekend usa time and put it in yer freezer

Promo Code: 15OFF
    Minimum Order Required $25.00
    Offer Expires: Sunday, 12/29/2013 at
    10:00 pm EST

500 ml of 100 mg Flavorless USP Nicotine Liquid - E Cig eGo, E juice, Mods, Cartomizers, Liquid Nicotine, DIY Flavorings

N Sydney, Aus, Earth, Milky Way, Virgo Supercluster
    Yep buying 100mg good.

Just read Nicotine ... All new members please read !
    and be really careful.
    essiemessy, spud and avtek like this.

]6⁹.12[

Quote Originally Posted by avtek View Post
    u never know when the doors will get closed to importing personal supply of nic

order some 100mg in pg from vapinzone - they have 15% off during this weekend usa time and put it in yer freezer

Promo Code: 15OFF
    Minimum Order Required $25.00
    Offer Expires: Sunday, 12/29/2013 at
    10:00 pm EST

500 ml of 100 mg Flavorless USP Nicotine Liquid - E Cig eGo, E juice, Mods, Cartomizers, Liquid Nicotine, DIY Flavorings
    Out of cash its all gone to start my vaping journey.
    But I have got 750ml of 100mg on the way from US.
    I will breathe a sigh of relief when it arrives.

Raz
    Driesy77, spud and avtek like this.

Hey Raz, I think we all go through this panic when we first start vaping, I know I did. I found it helped put my mind at ease to actually work out how much nic I would need, and make a plan on how to build up my stocks. I ordered extra with every purchase, and will continue to do this for another 6 months, (I'm not worried about bans happening in this time period, government doesn't move that quickly). I've worked out how much I will need for 5 years, and will have that much at the end of 6 months, in storage. I figure that I have been gradually lowering my nic level anyway, (just something that has happened, not planned in any way), so my stocks will probably last even longer.

Vaping in this country, (if you want to vape nic juice), is no easy thing, and it pays to have a plan and forward think, but as old honest Johnny said, "be alert, not alarmed".
    All opinions expressed by me, are my own, I do not represent, or speak for, anyone but myself.

STOPPED SMOKING 11/08/13 STARTED VAPING 11/08/13

With the 100mg nic, also order some pg and vg. You will need to dilute it down (probably start at 24mg as you were a 50 a day smoker) so for every 10ml of eJuice you make, you will only need 2.4ml of your nic as part of the base. The rest will need to be made up of pg/vg and flavouring. Please ensure you read up on DIY regarding nic safety and mixing. Best of luck on kicking the smokes for good
    spud likes this.

Noe
    AV Approved Manafacturer/Modder
    In the deep dark recesses of your mind! .. Prophet of the Vapeoligists & keeper of the sacred Bewdy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Raziel View Post
    As a 50 cigs a day smoker, and have been for a long time.
    The cost is unbelievable its time to quit and I think vaping could be my best chance yet.
    Just discovering vaping before Xmas I am concerned about a ban being placed on import nic.
    Makes me think I might of left it to late (Hope not).
    If it helps me to quit then whats the harm you can get NicoBate Gum etc containing nic.
    Lets hope and pray the government give me the chance to quit my way.
    Any thoughts and comments on the above would be great.

A bit worried newbie
    Raz
    LOL I'm pretty sure parliament house is closed for introducing laws for a while, so your order should arrive before it opens sessions again.
    Stop worrying, stress is worse for you than smoking
    spud and vaping_gal like this.
    Officially #1 Customer and Supporter of Essiemessy's Custom made Glass Drip Tips!
    Essie's Glass DTs

Sent from my kickass gaming PC using keyboard & fingers.

The Dahli Lama once said, "People do not laugh enough & take life too seriously, causing stress." A good laugh can cure a build up of stress, stress is a leading cause of grey hair & early death.

Vape Hard or go home and Vape Hard!

I'd rather be sneezing than wheezing!

In the meantime, especially if you need a bit more experience using nic juices, there's nothing stopping you from still getting premixes from OS vendors, or mixing Aussie doublers with weaker strength unflavoured from HC, which is a good way to start with nic use anyway. When you have more confidence with it, you'll still have your 100mg in the freezer, all nice and packed up in glass bottles to last forever, and have local supplies of PG/VG for mixing down available
    spud, Donna and sushiaddiction like this.
    Third Vape Year

Quote Originally Posted by spud View Post
    ... I've worked out how much I will need for 5 years, and will have that much at the end of 6 months...
    You too, eh Spud.
    I'm currently waiting for my next delivery of nic; will have quite a stockpile soon.

I wonder if being paranoid is related to when we started (both later half of this year),
    or if everyone is building up a stockpile.
    spud and sushiaddiction like this.

Quote Originally Posted by mattrix View Post
    You too, eh Spud.
    I'm currently waiting for my next delivery of nic; will have quite a stockpile soon.

I wonder if being paranoid is related to when we started (both later half of this year),
    or if everyone is building up a stockpile.
    I think with all the anti ecig bans and propoganda it's hard not to worry, so I imagine most people have started stockpiling. I don't think they will ban the import but they may tax it like cigs which is just as bad imo.
    spud likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast