Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree87Likes

Thread: Help Ash stop producing ash.

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me

Help Ash stop producing ash.

Hi guys,

I'm wanting to go 100% electronic with my love of nicotine, and need some advice on what to do.

I am currently using a Aussie E-Cigarette system which is not doing it for me: “The AUSSIE” Starter Kit – Strong Tobacco Flavor – With or Without Nicotine | Aussie Electronic Cigarettes

I want something with good endurance which produces nice big fluffy clouds of nicotine laced bliss which I can puff on all day and night. My primary objective is to get off the tobacco, and then worry about the nicotine addiction later, if ever.

I have been recommended the iTaste SVD: $60.08 Authentic Innokin iTaste SVD Variable Voltage/Wattage Starter Kit - w/ 2 x iClear30 atomizers and heating cores at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

My problem is finding the right kit, and knowing which juice/batteries/clear atomiser thing/etc to buy. Plus this is a whole new world of gadgetry, so it's a little perplexing.

Thanks guys

Ash
    Bobthebuilder, Rossco and Mathy like this.

In my opinion, this is a really good middle ground starting point. If you want to go straight to the big guns, someone else will advise.

Product Updates from VeryGoodVapes
    Post number 21

hmm how long is a piece of string ??
    first I would not touch the first link that you went to !!
    TOO expensive and really not that effective...
    Go to our vendors section and then check out their sites (Aussie sites for gear)
    Nicotine can be purchased from many overseas places ,NZ would be the quickest for you..
    Fastech is ok but you will have to WAIT a few weeks at the minimum for delivery..
    I suggest getting a starter kit from a trusted Aussie vendor ,also some no nic juice just to start you off,and some flavoured nic juice from NZ to get you started reasonably quickly..
    Also read the stickies above this thread from Noe...Take your time as his guidance is pretty legendary...This will guide you better than I can...
    All the best in your vaping journey..

Oh and what Donna says above..
    Noe, Bobthebuilder, maggie and 1 others like this.
    I VAPE = I LIVE

Started Vaping at 16:00 hrs on 11th April 2013...
    Saved poop loads of $ not buying stinkies since then.
    Spending poop loads of $ on shinies and juice etc since then
    But now I am happy...

AVF Regular
    x3 for the evod kit, from there put some money saved to trying a few tanks [a bottom coil, a top coil, and a double coil for eg, or carto, tank, dripper, lots of options] then the world is your oyster from there
    Bobthebuilder and maggie like this.
    "Vapers- The evangelical vegans of the smoking community"
    Quote Originally Posted by btobw View Post
    1 vote for DogMan because squonkers, dogs, chooks and brevity

Hey Ash thiis is my svd with an Aspire glassomizer as they're now called. Is this the type of set-up you're after?? If you are go to the VapeKing website or download the new app, it's all there

Here's another pic of the starter kit
    Bobthebuilder likes this.

Noe
    AV Approved Manafacturer/Modder Chief Snus scientist
    In the deep dark recesses of your mind! .. Prophet of the Vapeoligists & keeper of the sacred Bewdy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashley View Post
    Hi guys,

I'm wanting to go 100% electronic with my love of nicotine, and need some advice on what to do.

I am currently using a Aussie E-Cigarette system which is not doing it for me: “The AUSSIE” Starter Kit – Strong Tobacco Flavor – With or Without Nicotine | Aussie Electronic Cigarettes

I want something with good endurance which produces nice big fluffy clouds of nicotine laced bliss which I can puff on all day and night. My primary objective is to get off the tobacco, and then worry about the nicotine addiction later, if ever.

I have been recommended the iTaste SVD: $60.08 Authentic Innokin iTaste SVD Variable Voltage/Wattage Starter Kit - w/ 2 x iClear30 atomizers and heating cores at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

My problem is finding the right kit, and knowing which juice/batteries/clear atomiser thing/etc to buy. Plus this is a whole new world of gadgetry, so it's a little perplexing.

Thanks guys

Ash
    This might give you an idea of what will actually work for a new vaper: Noes List !

The Kit Donna linked to is good too but if you need nic, then you're going to have to order it overseas.
    Officially #1 Customer and Supporter of Essiemessy's Custom made Glass Drip Tips!
    Essie's Glass DTs

Sent from my kickass gaming PC using keyboard & fingers.

The Dahli Lama once said, "People do not laugh enough & take life too seriously, causing stress." A good laugh can cure a build up of stress, stress is a leading cause of grey hair & early death.

Vape Hard or go home and Vape Hard!

I'd rather be sneezing than wheezing!

If you put your location in your profile someone may be able to point you to a local vendor, there are a few B&M's or markets around where you might be able to have a look in person ..
    Bobthebuilder and Rossco like this.

AVF Regular
    Personally I think your on the right track Ash I started with cigalikes which were crap went with an ego still wasn't satisfied if you wanted to try a cheaper variable voltage device at first locally so you get it quick I'd go the itaste v3 pass through $35 can't go wrong chuck in a couple of evods and a pack of coils and your away, then you'd still need to sort your juice and if you wanted you can get all this at fast tech too and juice while your at it.
    Bobthebuilder likes this.

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    Hi guys,

Firstly, I live in Brisbane.

Secondly, what do you good people think of the Joyetech E-Com: Joyetech Joyetech eCom Kits

I really like the design and the direct USB charging capability.

I also read Noe's guide on how to vape correctly, and I must say even these cig-alike things I am running now are working a whole lot better for me. Nice long slow puffs.

Ash

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast