Like Tree7Likes
  • 2 Post By maggie
  • 3 Post By coopz
  • 2 Post By maggie

Thread: Clearomizers to suit

AVF Regular

Clearomizers to suit

I have just received my first starter kit a VapeKing Basic Starter Kit it comes with V3 EGO Stardust Clearomizer and a 900mah EGO Passthrough Battery.
    I am so new to vaping I have no idea what threads 510 etc they are. What I am looking for is a 2.0 or 2.5ml clearomizer as the Stardust is a bit small.
    What I want is something that is easy to clean, replace coils, ease of filling and fairly priced.
    Please if anyone has any ideas reply to this thread even with links to where I might obtain them.
    Thx in Advance

Raz

Vapeking have the 2.5ml Aspire glassomiser for $7.95 and their delivery service is great, these would suit you I think and it's worthwhile getting glass until you know which juices are 'tankcrackers ..imo, other forum members recommend them highly ... just a thought
    margyb and Raziel like this.

Quote Originally Posted by maggie View Post
    Vapeking have the 2.5ml Aspire glassomiser for $7.95 and their delivery service is great, these would suit you I think and it's worthwhile getting glass until you know which juices are 'tankcrackers ..imo, other forum members recommend them highly ... just a thought
    That's exactly what and where I would recommend. Plus also a 14mm cone ring to make it sit nicer.
    Genuine Aspire BDC MINI Nova Glassomizer - Vapeking
    Aspire BDC Replacement Coil | VapeKing
    Mini ViVi Nova EGO Cone
    JenJ, Altered1 and Raziel like this.

Raz, just had another look in my 'vape vault' and found a 5ml Vision Victory tank I can also send you, plus a couple of coils ... it's an ugly bugger but it does the job ( like some men who shall remain nameless )
    avtek and Donna like this.

AVF Regular
    Raz, just had another look in my 'vape vault' and found a 5ml Vision Victory tank I can also send you, plus a couple of coils ... it's an ugly bugger but it does the job ( like some men who shall remain nameless )
    Thx maggie that would be awesome.

Raz

Super Moderator
    it's an ugly bugger but it does the job ( like some men who shall remain nameless )

EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Vaping since 2007 totally smoke free since 2011

AVF Rules , Read and understand them