Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: Health cabin fast tech the race is on

AVF Regular

Health cabin fast tech the race is on

Well itís the second so my orders should be being processed today. Lets see who winís by all accounts health cabin order should be hear long before fast tech. but lets see who wins in the end.

Now I would say I have 10 to 30 days before my vamo arrives so I gotter locate some bats got a bit of time. So can look around for the best deal. There was a post on hear somewhere about a new seller on eBay. But I haven't been able to locate it, any one know of it
    As for bat chargers I have a engriser charger it takes muilty size bats I wonder if I could use that. And for the vamo do I only need the 18650 or can I use other bats. ??

Oo and dose any one know where I could get a very cheap pass through bat in a day or too.

AVF Regular
    PM Supersport for batteries for the Vamo
    Fatman likes this.

Gaffer Tape is like The Force - it has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together

Without specific approval, No one has permission to quote me outside of AVF

Quote Originally Posted by oxey View Post
    Well it’s the second so my orders should be being processed today. Lets see who win’s by all accounts health cabin order should be hear long before fast tech. but lets see who wins in the end.

Now I would say I have 10 to 30 days before my vamo arrives so I gotter locate some bats got a bit of time. So can look around for the best deal. There was a post on hear somewhere about a new seller on eBay. But I haven't been able to locate it, any one know of it
    As for bat chargers I have a engriser charger it takes muilty size bats I wonder if I could use that. And for the vamo do I only need the 18650 or can I use other bats. ??

Oo and dose any one know where I could get a very cheap pass through bat in a day or too.
    Best batteries are from supersports600 ebay store, (he's also a forum member of the same name), excellent service, excellent products
    Fatman likes this.
    All opinions expressed by me, are my own, I do not represent, or speak for, anyone but myself.

STOPPED SMOKING 11/08/13 STARTED VAPING 11/08/13

Quote Originally Posted by Altered1 View Post
    lol, A1 snap.
    margyb and Altered1 like this.
    All opinions expressed by me, are my own, I do not represent, or speak for, anyone but myself.

STOPPED SMOKING 11/08/13 STARTED VAPING 11/08/13

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    As for bat chargers I have a engriser charger it takes muilty size bats I wonder if I could use that.
    I doubt that an energiser charger (if thats what you meant) will charge Lithium ion batteries, and it may be dangerous to try. They need higher voltages than NiCd or NiMH. Check out the Soshine charger that ss600 sells.

Li ion batteries are also dangerous if mistreated. Too high or too low charge or physical damage can lead to fire or venting. Do some research on Li ion battery safety.

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by spud View Post
    Best batteries are from supersports600 ebay store, (he's also a forum member of the same name), excellent service, excellent products
    What them said
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Vaping since 2007 totally smoke free since 2011

AVF Rules , Read and understand them

AVF Regular
    ty you all for the help know where i'll be buying my bats now yer was doing some reading the charger i have will be a bad idear i'll just buy 4 bats and a charger from supersports
    was thinking one of these
    Soshine 18650 AU S1 MAX III VER 3 Rapid Charger FOR 1 4 Lithium ION Battery | eBay

and 4 of these
    2X Blazar Protected Panasonic NCR 18650 B 3400mAh Lithium LI ION Battery Nipple | eBay
    Fatman, RichoVonBlack and spud like this.

AVF Regular
    You dont need the nipple batteries for the vamo oxey

Gaffer Tape is like The Force - it has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together

AVF Regular
    You dont need the nipple batteries for the vamo oxey

are these the ones ??

2X Panasonic NCR 18650 B 3400mAh Lithium LI ION NCR18650B Battery NCRB 3400 | eBay

AVF Regular
    Probably.... send supersport a message and ask.... You dont need the nipples - my vamo 18650's don't have them

The pana ones are not protected I think. Not an issue in a vamo, but may be a problem if you want to put them in a mech mod later.

Ask the expert
    Last edited by Altered1; 02-01-14 at 07:54 PM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast