Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: First day with nic - mix ok?

Question First day with nic - mix ok?

...deleted...
    Last edited by marshusensei; 01-04-15 at 01:06 AM.
    Noe, margyb and essiemessy like this.

AVF Regular
    24mg/ml /2 will give you 12mg/ml in your juice. Dependant on how much you smoked, 12mg/ml may be a bit weak for starting vaping. I started on 22, then 18.
    Just ordered a bunch of 11mg/ml juices from Allice in vapeland and vapedudes.
    My only piece of advice with your stinkies would be to break them in half, put them in the toilet, urinate on them and then flush them.

EDIT: Read this. Noe's Newbie guide to nicotine juice consumption & strength.
    Last edited by Usernametaken; 06-01-14 at 03:44 PM.

AVF Regular

First day with nic - mix ok?

Measurements are ok and there is no harm if it's a ml off here or there, but I would definatly get some syringes (and some blunt 18g needles) asap as it makes everything on par and also less messy.

Do as you wish with your smokes, there's no harm in having one here or there for the first little bit. Just keep your vape closer than them

Good luck
    Last edited by ssstahly; 06-01-14 at 03:55 PM.
    Gresh11 and Fawks like this.
    supporter of genuine mods and attys

...deleted...
    Last edited by marshusensei; 01-04-15 at 01:07 AM.

AVF Regular
    Your welcome. It does get exciting and still for me after 6 months.
    There are no stupid question, so just fire away if you need anything answered. It's always good to have a quick search first as it will probably have been asked before.
    Gresh11 likes this.
    supporter of genuine mods and attys

Retired Account
    I wouldn't finish your ciggies before you start vaping. Just vape as much as you like, and if you feel the urge for a ciggie, have one.
    Like usernametaken suggested, you might find you need stronger nicotine.
    You'll know this by how frequently you get cravings for a cigarette.
    When you feel like having a smoke, have a vape first, and if you still want one after say 5 minutes, have a smoke.
    If that is happening frequently, you'll need stronger nic if it's your goal to give up smoking.
    MrG and I started at 24mg/mL, and after a year, we are vaping between 2mg/mL and 5mg/mL and haven't had a single cigarette since we transitioned.

Good luck with it!!
    Gresh11 and avtek like this.

Quote Originally Posted by marshusensei View Post
    The only other problem is I still have a packet of analogues (about 15 left). I'm thinking I might finish these first. Suggestions appreciated!
    Top of the fridge or back of the pantry.

Vape, vape, and vape more until you think I just have to have one.

See if it gives you the feeling you were looking for.

I vaped and smoked for months. Gradually I just figured smokes did nothing and I enjoyed vaping more.
    Gresh11 likes this.

AVF Regular
    if you want to go for a mix with stronger nic using the ingredients you already have then take whichever doubler you feel is too strong in terms of flavour for you and mix like this

mix 33% strong flavour doubler with 67% 24mg nic - that should give you around 16mg

AVF Regular
    As the others said. Keep the smokes as a last resort supplement. Watch out for a sore throat but rest assured that it will probably go away after a few days. Everybody has different symptoms but somebody else will have had problems specific to you. Just persevere and everything should sort itself out eventually. Veterans are here to help and we will offer helpful advice where we can. Vape hard live long and prosper!!!
    LIVE AND LET VAPE
    POWER TO THE P.V.
    OFF THE SMOKES FOREVER

Quote Originally Posted by mrsgruffy View Post
    I wouldn't finish your ciggies before you start vaping. Just vape as much as you like, and if you feel the urge for a ciggie, have one.
    Like usernametaken suggested, you might find you need stronger nicotine.
    You'll know this by how frequently you get cravings for a cigarette.
    When you feel like having a smoke, have a vape first, and if you still want one after say 5 minutes, have a smoke.
    If that is happening frequently, you'll need stronger nic if it's your goal to give up smoking.
    MrG and I started at 24mg/mL, and after a year, we are vaping between 2mg/mL and 5mg/mL and haven't had a single cigarette since we transitioned.

Good luck with it!!
    Great advice!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast