Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: nemesis clone mod.... and what to use it with

nemesis clone mod.... and what to use it with

Hi people

I have decided to try a Nemesis clone. I loves shiny things
    Considering that I've no experience with mech mods at all, what bits and bobs would all you experienced vapers out there recommend. From batteries to RBA's and everything inbetween.

Edit... Perhaps the possibilities are too many so I'll try to narrow it down a little.
    Batteries...no idea at all as to the correct one.
    At the top end... I would like to try a dripping atomiser. I currently use a clearomiser and would like one that suits. What about these replaceable bottom coil tanks?...(I'd prefer these in larger fluid capacities.) An entry level RBA? I see lots written about Kayfuns and Krakens?

Will I need a kick module? A safety fuse? A magnetic switch mod?
    Last edited by vaperat; 07-01-14 at 04:21 AM. Reason: clarification

AVF Regular

nemesis clone mod.... and what to use it with

In regards to batteries, I would either look up supersport600 who is on this forum and has an eBay shop, go with AW IMR's.

Best thing to do when choosing an atomizer is to YouTube/google the difference between a few types.
    With dripping (RDA) I would look at something like the igo-l. Cheap and easy to build a coil on. These have no tank and you need to drip the liquid directly on the wick.
    If a tank is what your after (RBA) I would probably go with an RSST.
    In the tank (RBA) group, there are a few things to consider, mainly what wick you would like to use. An RSST and Kracken and genesis atomizers and are mainly built using ss mesh as the wick. These can lean when left on there side or upside down.
    Then you have things like the kayfun, which are normally built with silica, or more recently cotton. These won't leak if built properly.
    That is just a quick run through.

A kick will regulate your device into a VW (variable wattage) device and has safety features that the mech mod alone does not have. There are pro's and cons with using them. Again, YouTube is your friend.

Personally I would get.

Option 1. RSST, 400 ss mesh, 32g kanthal.
    Option 2. Igo-l, 2mm silica, 28g kanthal, cotton balls.

I would get both options and YouTube away getting all the info on building you can. Also look for all the safety precautions you need to take.
    There are different size kanthal, different size mesh you can get also which give different results, I'm just trying to make it nice and easy.

Good luck
    Fatman, avtek, steve.c and 3 others like this.
    supporter of genuine mods and attys

AVF Regular
    What he said ^
    ssstahly likes this.
    Pipes, tubes, boxes, atomisers.

ECHO ALPHA DELTA CHARLIE

AVF Regular
    i would reccomend a kayfun lite . thats my daily setup ss nemie with kayfun lite in 18350 mode small good looking and with a 1 ohm microcoil hits like a champ
    vaperat likes this.

If you plan on using it away from your house then go a Kayfun or one of its many clones. Drippers need juice which is a pain to carry with you and genesis devices leak when tilted and from what I have read (never used one) can be a pain to get right with the build.
    vaperat likes this.

AVF Regular
    Second all of the above. And IMHO you got to go with a Kayfun 3.1 or Kayfun Lite clone (with cotton wick), they are magic on the Nem clone and is the setup I use. Just remember to scew the bottom locking ring down if standing it up or the weight of the Kayfun can push the firing button in and keep it there (been caught out on that one) or alternatively you can just lay it down.
    Cheers
    Sodd
    ssstahly and vaperat like this.

AVF Regular
    Patiently waiting for my Nem clone to arrive which is going to be crowned with the kayfun. The no leak, no tilt, big juice capacity just ticks all the boxes for me.
    vaperat likes this.

$3642 Spent on Vaping

AVF Regular
    Speak of the devil

chaotic thoughts and vaperat like this.

$3642 Spent on Vaping

AVF Regular
    Just got my magnets from Dino Direct today for the Nemesis, makes a big difference. Can now stand it up with the Squape attached and it won't fire. Button is now very smooth.
    vaperat likes this.
    Just get an EPM.

AVF Regular
    I cant get the 18490 to fire. Seems there is a few mm to spare inside.

$3642 Spent on Vaping

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast