Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: WoW what a Buzz I am so pleased!

Red face WoW what a Buzz I am so pleased!

My first batch of Nic E-Juice arrived today from N.Z. I am absolutely delighted
    I ordered three 10ml bottles to decide which flavour I would like from Electronic Cigarettes, E Cigarette, E-Cig, Australia | Cloud Cafe I love them all. The flavours were Liqua American Blend, Bright Tobacco, and Turkish Tobacco. The Turkish gave me a fantastic TH and also a great Nico buzz. Bloody Bonza stuff.
    I can honestly say I have joined the ranks of believers in the e-cig and consider it to be the saviour of us former kamakazi smokers. How I wish the mob in Qld doing the research into these e-cigs would get their fingers out and we could legally buy and sell the nic e-juice in Oz. It seems to me that Oz when it comes to revolutionary new products be it the e-cig or high speed broadband is always the last in the world to embrace new and in this case very beneficial technology.

Yeah I know, the Feds and the Tobacco Companies are real pissed off by way of not being able to tax the bejebus out of E-Juice, and the Tobacco manufacturers are facing bankruptcy if no one buys their death sticks. To them I say tough titties and give them the one fingered salute ☝ . I use the Smokenv device and it is bullshit that you cannot not refill these cartridges. It is a tad time consuming and when the batteries wear out I will replace them with others and your recommendations on the replacements would be welcome. I have also posted on another forum to do with public transport workers, where they are not allowed to smoke, well, I would like to see the regulatory bodies react to them vaping. Has anyone had any feedback from that sector?

Jim
    margyb, lozza 82, Fatman and 1 others like this.

N Sydney, Aus, Earth, Milky Way, Virgo Supercluster
    You never forget your first.
    Public transport? Government or private, it's all the same. They make their own rules :/ and I think they always choose from the paranoia suggestion box.
    smokenv ? May work for you but if not > Cigalike education thread?

]6⁹.12[

You're paying double the price you should on the Liqua, and I don't know how many times more on a inferior 1st gen product. Step up to an Ego/Evod/CE4 or something similar and prepare to be blown away for a fraction of the price!
    LIQUA Ejuice (Italian flavor) : Healthcabin Electronic Cigarettes - Wholesale and Retail

Thanks people, I am somewhat hesitant in ordering direct from China, been ripped off too many times. Although now with Pay Pal and their pay after delivery system its a lot safer. I do not mind paying a tad more for reliable service . I am still experimenting with my own brews, and have a friendship with a dude that grows his own tobacco and I have introduced him to Vaping and we are experimenting now with nic extraction. One brew using cognac turned out rather interesting. Indeed the Liqua Turkish 24 mg blew my mind as it has been a bloody long time since I enjoyed that particular flavour.

Wow, I actually found a local distributor in Tassie, well, local, about 60k from me E cigarettes Australia Hmmm.....well I could not resist and ordered another kit for the missus and of course more juice. have a look at his site if you haven't already and you will be pleasantly surprised. I opted for a direct bank transfer, because Pay Pal was a bit weird it would not let me pay after delivery on this one for some reason. Had a chat to Michael on the phone. Sounds promising indeed. Will let you know more when the order arrives.

Ih well its past lunch time and time for a beer or three
    margyb likes this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Triwuffus View Post
    Wow, I actually found a local distributor in Tassie, well, local, about 60k from me E cigarettes Australia Hmmm.....well I could not resist and ordered another kit for the missus and of course more juice. have a look at his site if you haven't already and you will be pleasantly surprised. I opted for a direct bank transfer, because Pay Pal was a bit weird it would not let me pay after delivery on this one for some reason. Had a chat to Michael on the phone. Sounds promising indeed. Will let you know more when the order arrives.

Ih well its past lunch time and time for a beer or three
    Hey Triwuffus how do you know they are in Tassie I couldnt find a link ?

When I paid by EFT the transfer showed a bank in Moonah. That's in Tassie I also spoke to Michael on the phone and yep he in Tassie, and future supplies my missus may p.u. from him and save on postage as she in Hobart nearly every day.

AVF Regular
    Hey Triwuffus
    If you ever run short there is a stall at the Glenorchy showgrounds on Sunday They are called Tassievapes

You got a link to their site?

AVF Regular
    side note: I heard Paypal won't cover E-cigs/vapors/juice ... could be wrong :/

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast