Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree52Likes

Thread: New Vaper, New Forum Member

AVF Regular

New Vaper, New Forum Member

Hi All,

Started vaping (and gave away the cancer sticks) 5 days ago now! Can't see myself going back after being introduced to vaping by a friend of a friend.

Spent the last few hours reading these forums, and i just had to stick my head in and say hello. I come across many forums of varying types in my day to day internet scrummage, but never have i found such an awesome, helpful and intuitive group of people!

I look forward to being a part of this forum, and enhancing my vaping prowess along the way.

To all the senior members who have written all the stickies etc - Excellent job. There is nothing so concise and informative anywhere else on the internet. I'm very glad i stumbled across this site!

For those who are in the S/E suburbs of Melb too (ive noticed quite a few new members as well), there is a great online store EcigForLife who does walk in appts as well, with a good variety of hardware, flavours and plenty of advice.

EDIT: Thought i'd add some info on my hardware/experiences so far - Currently using an eGo kit. I've been led to believe that it may be a cheap knock-off, but it appears to be doing the job so far! The juice i got with the eGo kit, was supremely sub-optimal, and almost led to me giving up vaping. Turns out not only was the juice itself ordinary, but the nic level (24mg) was way too high for my needs. After moving to a lower level nic (8mg), im feeling much better after a vape. Currently addicted to RedBull and Green Apple flavours... They make my mouth water! Very quickly found out that tobacco flavours are not for me too.

Thanks for being so awesome aussievapers!

Nash
    Last edited by Nasha; 09-01-14 at 08:37 PM.
    Noe, margyb, lozza 82 and 8 others like this.

Welcome nasha, and well done for ditching the cigs and switching to the good stuff.

Hope to see more of you on here. Need to know anything at all, just ask..

What equipment and juice are you using?
    spud likes this.

AVF Regular
    Where abouts are Ecig For Life located. I'm from the east. Looks like they have good juice.

I am enjoying seeing more new members from SE Melbourne - represent!!
    There's 10 types of people in this world that understand binary: those who do and those who don't.

Quote Originally Posted by arth_d View Post
    Where abouts are Ecig For Life located. I'm from the east. Looks like they have good juice.
    I believe it is located in a Paint Spot shop near Mulgrave area.
    There's 10 types of people in this world that understand binary: those who do and those who don't.

AVF Regular
    Sure its Not Malvern. Thats vaportron. Maybe he is going under another name now days. He was in a paint shop. Cant be that many paint shops selling ecig stuff in Melb. The prices look the same as his.
    Quote Originally Posted by jman View Post

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by jman View Post
    This is no good ... you pop in for juice and before you know it , your missus has paint samples and is plotting redoing the kitchen !!!!
    Robray, margyb, mrsgruffy and 4 others like this.
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Vaping since 2007 totally smoke free since 2011

AVF Rules , Read and understand them

AVF Regular
    Or you end up vaping thinners.
    RichoVonBlack likes this.
    Pipes, tubes, boxes, atomisers.

ECHO ALPHA DELTA CHARLIE

Maybe I am confused with my paint shops...

AVF Regular
    post delted by poster...(gotter lern to read better)
    Last edited by oxey; 09-01-14 at 09:10 PM.
    chaotic thoughts likes this.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast