Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree42Likes

Thread: just sharing

AVF Regular

just sharing

just sharing my day with everyone. it's been a big day i had two new foster kid move in today. there was excitement all round, we had a grate night settling in despite the fact the young girl was unable to move into her room because of a pluming malfunction just aft-her x mess.

got the insurance builder coming at 7am tomorrow to look thing's. right afther that we pack everyone into the car and it's off to Philip island to pick up my other Forster dorther from camp. it was grate explain to the dhs worker why the new girls bedroom furnther was in the lounge room. through gritted teeth i want to say if you read you emails then you would know. well that's dhs for ya. glad our worker through anther anganicy. they new what was going on and were informing the worker that everything was cool. and my other Forster son home on Sunday he niliy dident want to go to camp. but we got him there. afther 3 day's of enjoying no kids come Monday we go from 2 to 4.

well that's my shear i think it's exciting news
    Last edited by oxey; 10-01-14 at 11:49 AM.
    Robray, margyb, Fatman and 11 others like this.

AVF Regular
    Hi Oxey - You amaze me. I have 4 children myself .. I've fathered all of them .. and they are all mad as meat axes, the strength you must have to foster is amazing. So proud to know you.
    margyb, mrs308hjute and spud like this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by oxey View Post
    got the insurance builder coming at 7am tomorrow to ass thing's.
    The insurance builders coming tomorroe to show you his ass? You must have a close relationship ;D

AVF Regular
    Grumpy Old man, Living inPerth Northern suburbs
    Quote Originally Posted by steve.c View Post
    The insurance builders coming tomorroe to show you his ass? You must have a close relationship ;D

Was that really necessary??
    Because I trust no-one Who tells me FACTS with no proof

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Robray View Post

Pretty sure someone had to say it and get it over with.
    308hjute and steve.c like this.

AVF Regular
    I have a friend here who is a foster parent, it always amazes me that she can do it. The strength of character needed and the amount of love she shows those kids (some from some very troubled backgrounds) is nothing short of amazing. Hats off to you and the family Oxey
    Robray, margyb and Tokerz81 like this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Robray View Post
    After all the stuff youve posted Rob? Really?Taking the high ground? It was just a joke.

AVF Regular
    Gotta take my hat of to you Oxey 4 foster kids what a handfull
    But what would be harder than 4 kids would be dealing with
    the numbnuts at DHS you must be a patient person
    margyb likes this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by steve.c View Post
    After all the stuff youve posted Rob? Really?Taking the high ground? It was just a joke.
    This was posted by oxey in the 'Why I like AVF contest'. Might be why Rob mentioned it.

'What do I like about AVF, well in a nut shell never in a forum have I been treated with the respect that I have hear. If you haven’t all ready guessed by now my spelling is shocking. It’s something that usually stops me posting anything on any forums. Because in the past whenever I do it just becomes a debate on how stupid I am and that I need a dictionary, is English my second language. What I was originally talking about has been forgotten. But not hear, for the first time I was able to ask a question get the help I needed and it didn’t become a debate about my spelling.'
    margyb, SUCKITIN and steve.c like this.
    supporter of genuine mods and attys

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by ssstahly View Post
    This was posted by oxey in the 'Why I like AVF contest'. Might be why Rob mentioned it.

'What do I like about AVF, well in a nut shell never in a forum have I been treated with the respect that I have hear. If you haven’t all ready guessed by now my spelling is shocking. It’s something that usually stops me posting anything on any forums. Because in the past whenever I do it just becomes a debate on how stupid I am and that I need a dictionary, is English my second language. What I was originally talking about has been forgotten. But not hear, for the first time I was able to ask a question get the help I needed and it didn’t become a debate about my spelling.'
    Ok, havent read that post. Didnt mean offence was just fooling around the same as we always do here. Apologies Oxey
    margyb and ssstahly like this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast