AVF Regular

Mixing juice from scratch - few Q's

Hey gang,

I've done a few searches across board and can not find exact details (i'm sure it;s right there in front of me )

1) I am looking at getting a 50/50 base + nic from health cabin (or simular) and then mix with locally sourced flavs - do we have a good thread on how to do this? measurements etc

2) As i'll be testing a lot of formulas is there a quick way to rinse / clean an ego style vape? (water - shake - dry burn X a few times) - I am almost certain this is the wrong device for quick testing different mixtures

Noe
    AV Approved Manafacturer/Modder Chief Snus scientist
    In the deep dark recesses of your mind! .. Prophet of the Vapeoligists & keeper of the sacred Bewdy.
    Read this for a bit of info on strength & consumption: Noe's Newbie guide to nicotine juice consumption & strength.

Ideally you will want a dripping atty for testing lots of different juices at the same time, you can get a cheap disposable or a rebuildable, rebuildables will last longer but you will need to learn how to make coils & get wick & wire supplies too.

Flavor concentrates vary in amount needed from brand to brand & flavor to flavor, so it is mostly a case of trial & error.
    Officially #1 Customer and Supporter of Essiemessy's Custom made Glass Drip Tips!
    Essie's Glass DTs

Sent from my kickass gaming PC using keyboard & fingers.

The Dahli Lama once said, "People do not laugh enough & take life too seriously, causing stress." A good laugh can cure a build up of stress, stress is a leading cause of grey hair & early death.

Vape Hard or go home and Vape Hard!

I'd rather be sneezing than wheezing!

AVF Regular
    DIY Juice / Recipes / Mixing
    that's where I would be asking :-)
    <"When ever I can I will try and give back to fellow Vapers as they have given to me." Master Sergeant Nov 2013>

AVF Regular
    /face palm.

Thanks guys.

Someone close this thread

AVF Regular
    pretty straightforward but best if you read the links posted above. But a quick tip as per below:

(for example if you vape 12mg)
    To make 30ml of liquid
    - 15ml of 24mg 50/50 non-flavoured liquid nicotine (bought for healthcabin)
    - 15ml of flavour doubler 50/50 eliquid (bought locally)

By mixing the 24mg unflavoured nicotine with half of the amount, you are halving your nicotine content. If you are gonna use a more complex mixing methods with 100mg or different pg/vg ratios, make sure you use a proper ejuice calculator. Dont mess around with nicotine or you could be vaping a pretty high lethal dose.